A few additions to the game....

• Please log in to reply

Katnaasar

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:15 AM

Katnaasar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
The game is decent but very limited. I've played awhile now and run into nothing but boars. As we all know, that's our main food and cloth/leather supply. If there were bears as rare spawn in the higher mountain ranges, it'd increase adventure/danger level. If fox or wolves appeared near the water on occasion it'd add to the meat/leather. If you had fishing poles & fish the wolf/fox threat would be risk/reward type system too as well as just give extra food by fishing. Bushes for raw berries with 5-8 gain would be less than meat but still help sustain us. The bushes could give us sticks and/or fibers for making cloth. Maybe even let us plant a berry for a 15% chance to grow a new bush at that location. If you added rabbits, the berries, cloth, and sticks could be crafted together to make "small traps" to catch rabbits or use the bow already describes as " perfect for hunting small creatures". For traps, we could plant them near trees or bushes or water and every say... 1 ingame hour would give a 25% chance to catch a rabbit. So every 1 game hour if it doesn't catch one then the hour restarts and the chance rerolls until the chance succeeds.

So my list to start would be to add: rabbits, small traps, berries, fibers, bushes, fish, fishing poles, wolves or foxes, and bears.

The use of spears is not very easily figured out. Games are more enjoyable when we don't have to look up explinations. Maybe let us stab with spears the same way we hit with stone hatchets. Or add a button to "throw/fire" items like bows, guns, and spears.
  • Joshjayq, Nordjd and Gho like this

Joshjayq

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

Joshjayq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
AGREED!!!^^^^

Nordjd

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

Nordjd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yes i agree with those and maybe some deer or elk that will give more meat and leather, along with the ability to pick up and take your sleeping bag with you would be nice
  • Gho and CarpenterINA like this

Gho

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

Gho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Also aside from adding more animals and other food sources adding more crafting items like useable chairs tables cots cupboards for storage end tables floor lamps and shelving would be some awesome items to furnish your home. Maybe some optional quests. Definitely an aim button to use your bow and spears. I agree on adding fish and fishing poles and other animals. I think the other guy nailed that point. The sooner the update the better because I honestly love this type of game. I play it all the time even though I'm very limited on what I can do. I have multiple houses and am thinking about adding sheds. I also think we should b able to pick things up and rotate them. That would be a very helpful addition.

Gho

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:55 PM

Gho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
And maybe be able to add a garden for fruits and vegetables. Wild vegetables and fruits that produce seeds when eaten. To be honest I know adding these things are alot to ask from everyone but it would perfect this game it would make it never ending. These things would make it worth buying!!!

ThatTylerGuy

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:43 AM

ThatTylerGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I agree to everything that has been said and I think there needs to be a way to remove things that you have placed even if it's just for a few of the materials that you used to make it. As well as a bit more tools and weapons as well as maybe a vehicle you can make, a bike, a motorbike or even a jeep. Also some new animals that have instant agro like a bear, as well as some new animals like some rabbits or deer.
  • CarpenterINA likes this

Дмитрий

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

Дмитрий

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
That's how I imagine "Survival Simulator", and I hope that it will be like this! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Attached Files

CarpenterINA

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:44 AM

CarpenterINA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Everything I want to add have been said here. More animals, plants and seed to be gathered or planted, more furnitures, deletion/rotation/movement for housing & furnitures (I made mistake by adding roof on top of ladder so I cant access second floor), and a minimap maybe (ex. Can be made with leather in crafting and new area can be added in minimap when we explore it).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users