LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
5 5
Catsbit.Care

Sandbox 3D News

10 hours ago, Alex9825 said:

Not even GTA 5 has taken so long

Well keep in mind that GTA is made by a huge team of developers (easily 200 people) with lots of money and do that as their job, where as catsbit Is probably a small team of developers with not a lot of money and do this in their spare time,

it seems kinda unfair to compare the two

GTA probably has millions invested in it and is probably worth billions, and sandbox 3D is a game with probably hundreds of dollars invested in it and worth thousands

Edited by ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

4 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

Well keep in mind that GTA is made by a huge team of developers (easily 200 people) with lots of money and do that as their job, where as catsbit Is probably a small team of developers with not a lot of money and do this in their spare time,

it seems kinda unfair to compare the two

But Gta also has a much bigger world and better graphics, they need to do much more in general, and catsbit didn't earn nearly as much as gta, but probably around 50k from sb3d, but they were busy aswell, still weird that they aren't giving us any news even though they created the "News" on the forum.

4 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

GTA probably has millions invested in it and is probably worth billions, and sandbox 3D is a game with probably hundreds of dollars invested in it and 

probably not 100k, since it wouldn't have made profit.

3 hours ago, Alex9825 said:

But Gta also has a much bigger world and better graphics, they need to do much more in general,

I agree, but even with a game in GTA's size, you still have 200-300 people working on it, so in retrospect, everyone is doing less by having more people work on it.

4 hours ago, Alex9825 said:

probably not 100k, since it wouldn't have made profit.

I think the sandbox 3D game has anywhere between a hundred to a thousand dollars invested into the product, and probably only has thousands of dollars in profit, mostly because you can get lots of money through mods, and you don't have much to use the money on, so why would you spend money in a game with little to use the money on, and why buy the money if you can just hack of it, 

Also, I don't think they have that big of a player base, and not that many people spend money on games, I mean they probably made at least 50K but I could be wrong 

7 hours ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

I agree, but even with a game in GTA's size, you still have 200-300 people working on it, so in retrospect, everyone is doing less by having more people work on it.

I think the sandbox 3D game has anywhere between a hundred to a thousand dollars invested into the product, and probably only has thousands of dollars in profit, mostly because you can get lots of money through mods, and you don't have much to use the money on, so why would you spend money in a game with little to use the money on, and why buy the money if you can just hack of it, 

Also, I don't think they have that big of a player base, and not that many people spend money on games, I mean they probably made at least 50K but I could be wrong 

Let's see, I played it when it had only a few downloads, with that little players they probably only made 100 dollars in a month, but 10k if 100k players played actively, they get their money from the ads that you get before you join a server (which is not a big deal) but ever since it got 1M downloads it died, don't know the reason for that, we can only speculate, so they made roughly 90k.

“Don't worry, it will be soon available”

•They Said

“update is coming”

•they said 

“stay tuned for our news”

what news???

say something!!!

Pls!!!

On 3/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, Alex9825 said:

Let's see, I played it when it had only a few downloads, with that little players they probably only made 100 dollars in a month, but 10k if 100k players played actively, they get their money from the ads that you get before you join a server (which is not a big deal) but ever since it got 1M downloads it died, don't know the reason for that, we can only speculate, so they made roughly 90k.

Well ads pay more than you think, like $50-$100 per thousand ads played, and there's an average of 50 servers in a day (combining all the regions) and each server allows 10 players, but players leave and rejoin or leave and someone else joins so you have quite a bit of players joining in a 24 hour time span and it seems like there is at least 1000 connections to servers a day, maybe more, maybe less, it changes from day to day, but it also seems like it only shows an ad to 2 out of 3 times, which sounds good until you look at it in bigger numbers, but they could still be making $50-$100 a day just in ad revenue, and a little more with in-app purchases, still not making near what big brand games are making, but still good for (what seems like) a indie or small team built game

22 minutes ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

Well ads pay more than you think, like $50-$100 per thousand ads played, and there's an average of 50 servers in a day (combining all the regions) and each server allows 10 players, but players leave and rejoin or leave and someone else joins so you have quite a bit of players joining in a 24 hour time span and it seems like there is at least 1000 connections to servers a day, maybe more, maybe less, it changes from day to day, but it also seems like it only shows an ad to 2 out of 3 times, which sounds good until you look at it in bigger numbers, but they could still be making $50-$100 a day just in ad revenue, and a little more with in-app purchases, still not making near what big brand games are making, but still good for (what seems like) a indie or small team built game

There aren't many in game purchases.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:13 AM, Alex9825 said:

There aren't many in game purchases.

I know, that's why I said "a little more" instead of "a lot more", the only people buying in game currencies are the ones that have lots of money and no idea how little amount of things you can buy with said currency

36 minutes ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

I know, that's why I said "a little more" instead of "a lot more", the only people buying in game currencies are the ones that have lots of money and no idea how little amount of things you can buy with said currency

The point is, catsbit probably made less than 100k from sandbox 3d.

Cant u just put it back the way it was?

Edited by bjb3n

At this point we don’t really care about the update (all tho it would be great) we just want the game back.

9 hours ago, bjb3n said:

At this point we don’t really care about the update (all tho it would be great) we just want the game back.

no, the game needs the update.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:13 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

As you have already seen, the multiplayer version of the game doesn't work at the moment. 

Don't worry, it will be soon available together with the update ?

Sorry for the inconvenience and stay tuned for our news 

Catsbit. The Multiplayer is down again, Where is the update???

Guys I just seen video called Sandbox3D Update?? Catsbit the video was made by OSX Sandbox3D 

On 4/24/2022 at 4:32 AM, 27 22 said:

Guys I just seen video called Sandbox3D Update?? Catsbit the video was made by OSX Sandbox3D 

Man thats Dvx. Thats fake its just a edit.

On 4/24/2022 at 4:33 AM, 27 22 said:

And when I check the. Google play it Oct 20 the same update frome 2020

Its the old update...

27.03.2022 в 20:06, ФСБ сказал:

а если это не сложно, то можно назвать примерную дату обновления?

В следующей жизни, если повезёт ?