LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Connor

BAN ThE GAME IN CHINA!!!

The china people can shoot rockets through your walls without your base even being destroyed, they can shoot you through walls and shoot your tc through them. US #14 is full of these Chinese hackers. It's not playable unless they are off. But they go around destroying everyone's tcs and letting the base decay 

2 minutes ago, Connor said:

The china people can shoot rockets through your walls without your base even being destroyed, they can shoot you through walls and shoot your tc through them. US #14 is full of these Chinese hackers. It's not playable unless they are off. But they go around destroying everyone's tcs and letting the base decay 

stop being racist, it's not their fault lmao, it's just 1 person that made the mod.

• Like 2

Just now, Alex9825 said:

stop being racist, it's not their fault lmao, it's just 1 person that made the mod.

It's not racist, i am saying this because most servers are now filling up with these Chinese hackers that can do this stuff

Just now, Connor said:

It's not racist, i am saying this because most servers are now filling up with these Chinese hackers that can do this stuff

You immediatly said that you want to ban the game in china ?

Just now, Alex9825 said:

You immediatly said that you want to ban the game in china ?

Yea, the amount now. My friends is US 7 say there are a few of them now and in US 14 there is about 5-10 

Just now, Connor said:

Yea, the amount now. My friends is US 7 say there are a few of them now and in US 14 there is about 5-10 

so? they are not going to ban the game in china, they still make money out of those people and the majority of the people didn't do anything wrong

Just now, Alex9825 said:

so? they are not going to ban the game in china, they still make money out of those people and the majority of the people didn't do anything wrong

Well then they need to fix it don't they. 

Just now, Connor said:

I legit go to my base, I had to pick up me things bc i got rocketted on me alt but i go there and nothin destroyed then i see em' so

2 minutes ago, Connor said:

It's not going to get fixed by banning it in china, well first off all, pretty sure they can't, and if they get their hands on the apk rhey get the game anyways, so think harder and smarter.

8 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Wohhh calm down ..

Yes its confirmed the people that have a chinees name are 9/10 times cheating.

And they use big head thats how they kill you inside your own base without damage it.  

In the next up coming update all cheats will be removed.

There will always be a way to bypass it, which is kinda sad.

Im not being racist but ngl chinese gaming community is full of cheaters thats why some of open world games do not have servers on them

Its not just the Chineses are using hacks smh

Banning their region dosent end anything

Their not actually Chinese lol, if you watch YouTube most the Chinese names are Russian players. They use Chinese symbols for there names. And if you watch the chat most of the Chinese names are speaking Russian to other Russian players 

On 3/28/2022 at 6:42 AM, Darage said:

Its not just the Chineses are using hacks smh

Banning their region dosent end anything

I know lmao but they are the ones with wall hacks so ye it will

Edited by Connor

On 3/28/2022 at 9:26 AM, SlickRick said:

Their not actually Chinese lol, if you watch YouTube most the Chinese names are Russian players. They use Chinese symbols for there names. And if you watch the chat most of the Chinese names are speaking Russian to other Russian players 

ah

On 3/28/2022 at 3:26 AM, SlickRick said:

All of the Chinese I meant speak Chinese, weird.