LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
$hanye

WEAPONS!

I know, another one. Look I put these down as I think of them in case I forget later. I feel like there should be more weapons besides just a handgun. Here’s sone guns I think should be added.

1. SMGs. There are a lot of gang things and it’s be cool to have some SMGs in the bunch! Same damage per shot as handgun, just full-autos a lot faster.

2. Assault Rifles. One of the coolest gun types in my opinion. More powerful than handgun, slightly slower fire rate than SMG.

3. SNIPERS! Do I have to explain this... BATTLING FROM ROOFTOPS IS HARD WITHOUT SNIPERS! 2 shot kill anywhere except head, 1 shot kill on head.

4. Machine Guns. Big, good ol’ fashion killing machines. Y’know, the big rapid fire guns with huge belts on ‘em. Slightly less powerful shots than Assault Rifles, but faster fire rate, with a speed reduction (of moving the character) when wielding.

5. Shotguns. #BulletSpread4Lyfe! Same deal with the SMGs for reasoning, but they would shoot a crap ton of bullets as powerful as handgun rounds at once in a large, close range area.

6. ANYTHING EXPLOSIVE! Rocket Launchers preferred, but grenade launchers work too. I can’t even EXPRESS how fun it is to blow stuff up in sandbox games! Explosives would be a 1 shot kill ANYWHERE, and they’d be the only ones capable of destroying vehicles.

7. A more varied handgun selection. That’s kinda needed for a more varied gun selection. For instance, a revolver would have slower fire rate, but do more damage, if you catch my drift.

I can’t even express how much the game would improve with more weapons! I do also suggest that you make like 1 or 2 of each category available with cash, and 1 or 2 per category costing gems. Probably make the weapons in each category vary a bit (like a better assault rifle would cost more cash/gems). Thank you for reading yet another... well, essay is the only way I can put it. XD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea yea, that’d be sick! Idk if a grab gun would be in weapons or not tho, probably as a default.