LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Eferno

Cupboard bug

Me ha pasado ya varias veces. Antes de ir a dormir farmeo madera y piedra para el cupboard y la protección. El problema es que pongo material para 20 h y cuando vuelvo a entrar, en menos de 10h, el armario ha desaparecido y la casa está desprotegida sin que nadie haya roto ni robado nada (gracias a dios ya que no se cuanto tiempo estuvo mi casa desprotegida) . 

O es un bug del propio juego o alguien con hacks entra en mi casa y me destruye el armario (sin robar nada más lo cual no tiene mucho sentido). 

3 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Then someone has destroyed your cupboard. I know it seems weird but that's the issue 

It sounds good removing an important detail: By using hacks

Then someone has destroyed my cupboard - using hacks. That's the issue. That's the game. That's hackland

4 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

The hacks will be removed in the next update just wait for it.

I have never seen a hacker that can only destroy a cupboard. It can maby be splash dmg how low was your walls? If it has -200 hp or less it has been blown up.

Can u send me an oxide discord invite code please.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:37 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

The hacks will be removed in the next update just wait for it.

I have never seen a hacker that can only destroy a cupboard. It can maby be splash dmg how low was your walls? If it has -200 hp or less it has been blown up.

It happens. There’s a hack/bug where players can shoot through any walls/foundations. This exact situation has happened to me. I was never raided with rockets or picks, but instead someone exploiting cheats to raid me.

They were able to kill my friend and I through the walls multiple times. I’ve posted a video about it … yet it was ignored.  They destroyed my tool cabinet right after I got off for 5 minutes. I got back on after 5 mins and rebuilt the cabinet. The cheater was actively shooting the new cabinet and through my walls. He griefed my base after re-destroying my cabinet so I was unable to keep that base. 

14 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Yeah then it seems like we have again a new cheat. 

The X-ray way was already been fixt (Stone / Metall update)

But seems like there is now a cheat that makes sure it's still a thing. 

I will think about a option to have a fix for this. 

It’s exploiting a bug not a hack client. Similar to players hiding inside a stone foundation. Same bug that lets you run into city buildings