LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Andrey_3822

Reply to the message Just record them. That's all you have to do. ( Their name has to be readable) (I couldn't answer in any other way)

There are super (crusher) games there, you can say cheaters are the ones who break the game you want to know why I treat cheaters like this because I just don't want them to play and not break the game, yes, you will find it funny, but there is a cheater in the region, as they say, his name is CHAOS, I myself from the Amerekan region sometimes go to Russian region but this is rare. Here is the information about cheaters that you need to fight!!! and yes, there's even his number, my friends and I have always been interested in cheaters who break the game and yes, the number is the exact number he has +79383088962 in his nickname there are some characters, for example ꧁ here he described how he could?

2 hours ago, Andrey_3822 said:

There are super (crusher) games there, you can say cheaters are the ones who break the game you want to know why I treat cheaters like this because I just don't want them to play and not break the game, yes, you will find it funny, but there is a cheater in the region, as they say, his name is CHAOS, I myself from the Amerekan region sometimes go to Russian region but this is rare. Here is the information about cheaters that you need to fight!!! and yes, there's even his number, my friends and I have always been interested in cheaters who break the game and yes, the number is the exact number he has +79383088962 in his nickname there are some characters, for example ꧁ here he described how he could?

Stop trying to get attention

On 4/2/2022 at 11:44 AM, Andrey_3822 said:

What are you getting at??? I'm not trying to attract attention to myself, but I'm doing my job! ??

Job? Bro your just a member of this group not a developer.

On 4/2/2022 at 5:44 AM, Andrey_3822 said:

What are you getting at??? I'm not trying to attract attention to myself, but I'm doing my job! ??

God you are annoying.

• Haha 2

On 4/1/2022 at 8:44 PM, Andrey_3822 said:

Ignore the Satan worshipping werido