LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Bellaa

Hacker

• Server:  US 1
  • The Wussie Hackers Name:   Intruder.

This guy has every hack even the big head, x ray vision, god mode, shoot tcs through walls etc. He is the leader of the Chinese hackers.

Please ban him immediately! I will have a report for you with about 20 more chinese hackers soon. We fought the chinese hacker army. Catsbit this game is over ran with hackers!

You NEED to release the update even if it's only to fix the hacker problem!

I hope you read this intruder, you and your people are scumbags. You have no honor and should be ashamed. We still won, losers...We will continue to foundation wipe you and your people everyday until you pick a new game or until the anti cheat is implemented. We all know when that happens you wont be able to play anymore. Who cheats on a mobile game LOL, such coward wussies! Enjoy the ban and fresh start liar.

intruder flying over base.jpg

4 hours ago, Bellaa said:
  • Server:  US 1
  • The Wussie Hackers Name:   Intruder.

This guy has every hack even the big head, x ray vision, god mode, shoot tcs through walls etc. He is the leader of the Chinese hackers.

Please ban him immediately! I will have a report for you with about 20 more chinese hackers soon. We fought the chinese hacker army. Catsbit this game is over ran with hackers!

You NEED to release the update even if it's only to fix the hacker problem!

I hope you read this intruder, you and your people are scumbags. You have no honor and should be ashamed. We still won, losers...We will continue to foundation wipe you and your people everyday until you pick a new game or until the anti cheat is implemented. We all know when that happens you wont be able to play anymore. Who cheats on a mobile game LOL, such coward wussies! Enjoy the ban and fresh start liar.

intruder flying over base.jpg

Banned