LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
JadeTheHumanOne

Sandbox 3D is back

4 hours ago, bjb3n said:

Don't worry @Worker.

It will happen.

When? It's been 2years.since we got an update. Players count has drastically reduced, players are losing hope. Prove that makes us believe and regain faith on Sandbox 3d

26 minutes ago, Scary-,-,-,- said:

I’m not sure but it might be down again

Ye im not able to connect either been loading for the past 20 minutes now

On 6/23/2022 at 3:08 AM, Nathanjjs said:

Please bring back my favorite roleplay game

It's not roleplay

On 6/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, Alex9825 said:

It's not roleplay

It's a sandbox game, so it can really be almost whatever genre of game you want. So in some sense it is technically a roleplay game if that's how you want it to be.

14 hours ago, Envirse said:

It's a sandbox game, so it can really be almost whatever genre of game you want. So in some sense it is technically a roleplay game if that's how you want it to be.

It's a sandbox game, not a roleplay game

On 6/27/2022 at 5:18 AM, Alex9825 said:

It's a sandbox game, not a roleplay game

It's an online game, where you can make your own things. Therefore it can be a roleplay game if you want it to be. He isn't wrong when he says "Please bring back my favorite roleplay game". He uses it to roleplay. Now I suggest you stop arguing with me because you know I'm fucking right.

On 6/28/2022 at 7:47 PM, Envirse said:

It's an online game, where you can make your own things. Therefore it can be a roleplay game if you want it to be. He isn't wrong when he says "Please bring back my favorite roleplay game". He uses it to roleplay. Now I suggest you stop arguing with me because you know I'm fucking right.

You are fucking retarded, it's a sandbox game not a roleplay game you low life anime pfp, sure you can rp, but it doesn't make it some rp game, now stop being illiterate you annoying fuck.

• Confused 1

On 6/29/2022 at 2:06 PM, Alex9825 said:

You are fucking retarded, it's a sandbox game not a roleplay game you low life anime pfp, sure you can rp, but it doesn't make it some rp game, now stop being illiterate you annoying fuck.

Is your job on the forums to be an annoying little fucking cunt? Shut the fuck up. I'm right. You're wrong you retarded dumbass. And my profile picture isn't even from an anime you asshole.

• Confused 1

On 7/2/2022 at 1:12 AM, Envirse said:

Is your job on the forums to be an annoying little fucking cunt? Shut the fuck up. I'm right. You're wrong you retarded dumbass. And my profile picture isn't even from an anime you asshole.

You are fucking sped you retarded piece of shit, rp games are something completely else, you even said it was a "sandbox" game, now cry about it since your opinion is wrong you little dweeb

• Confused 1

On 7/1/2022 at 6:12 PM, Envirse said:

Shut up, Alex is correct. You're being stupid right now; just because you CAN Roleplay doesn't mean it is categorized as a Roleplay game. Idgaf if it's an online game, I could say it's an RPG just because of the dessert map. You're stupid, humble up and get out of your basement and learn common logic.

Can you all shut the fuck up? You stupid retarded annoying kids. I hope Sandbox is never updated because a community this ankoying doesn't deserve their game back.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Envirse said:

Can you all shut the fuck up? You stupid retarded annoying kids. I hope Sandbox is never updated because a community this ankoying doesn't deserve their game back.

cry about it, you need it more than us.

15 hours ago, Envirse said:

Keep crying kiddo. Softie bozo

This is dumb.
Just believe ur right. (all of u.) and stop this innate discussion!

it’s not constructive,

and it’s not helpful to this community.