LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Dodex

The military bunker

Adding a new monument to oxide would be cool. It would be the military bunker. The rad town next to sand gas station is for players starting out, but the military bunker is the go to for high quality loot. It would be in the snow biome. The military bunker would have a lot of crates but unlike the rad town, it would have elite crates, containing guns, ammunition, armor, or any valuables in oxide. But the thing is there are military guards scattered around the place. The newer guards would have revolvers and hunting rifles, but the more experienced guards would have automatic rifles, strong armor, and maybe even rocket launchers and lmgs. Also this would add a new feature called keycard doors. There are 3 tiers, green being the most common card and can be used to access a locked room in the rad town that can only be unlocked with a green keycard, the room would have a bunch of crates and also a garantid revolver and blue tier card. The blue keycard can be used to open small shacks with some crates and a radiation piece. You must get 4 radiation peices and 2 blue keycards and head back to the room in the rad town and use a press to compress the 2 blue keycards and radiation peices to create the purple keycard. The purple key card can be used to gain access to the military bunker 

• Like 3

I think that adding this type of location (with bots with guns) is not good idea at this point but mayby later stage od game (mayby in beta) it can be added. This is my opinion only 

• Like 2

The bots don't have to be added, maybe the bunker could have parkour rooms in order to get to the loot or something,But it could be anything. I feel like these monuments should have obstacles to pass just hard enough so that you would need a bit of experience to overcome.

• Like 1