LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Fresherfilly YT

*IMPORTANT* HACKER SITUATION

So I think it's time we all really talk about the hacker problem it's getting overwhelmingly out of hand most of my more recent experiences are as follows (loads in to sever ready to grind and make plays only to spawn in walk around lose everything to a relentless speed hacker or see a player try to make a play and kill him so you can get loot like the game is supposed to go your run up to him turns out he has speed hacks and you're either forced to die or forced to combat log) 

Just getting really hard to get content or even just play to have fun with how many hackers are on every server I could guess they're at least 20 to 30 players using hacks on 50 player size servers that's majority and usually over half of the server there are real players who refuse to use heads and want to experience the game the way it was supposed to be and honestly before any content update or anything in my opinion this needs to be dealt with not even completely if not possible if they take those 20 to 30 players per server and knock it down to 10 or 15 it would make a drastic difference 

• Like 2

I know many players who are counting on an anti cheat in the next update, if this anti cheat doesn't arrive, I guarantee it, the game will end