LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
SupotKiller

Disconnect while in pvp

If you hit or damage a player, you will be in pvp mode or a which you cannot disconnect for a certain ammount of time like 1 minute if that 1 minute is over you can disconnect 

Edited by SupotKiller
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

to improve your suggestion, if you disconnect, your backpack with your items is on the ground, but only if you have an anti cheat, because it will be impossible to leave the base without danger of dying to a hacker

On 4/22/2022 at 3:44 PM, Lasonha said:

to improve your suggestion, if you disconnect, your backpack with your items is on the ground, but only if you have an anti cheat, because it will be impossible to leave the base without danger of dying to a hacker

I think dropping your bag will ultimately lag the server, with 70+ people logging on and off. To really refine this idea, do this ?

Add a 5 second timer to the disconnect, this way if you log of while in PvP, you will still die. This way you can avoid a fight by disconnecting, but not leave a fight alive. Otherwise, stopping people from disconnecting during fights is a priority second in place to anti-cheat.

• Like 3

On 4/21/2022 at 3:25 PM, SupotKiller said:

If you hit or damage a player, you will be in pvp mode or a which you cannot disconnect for a certain ammount of time like 1 minute if that 1 minute is over you can disconnect 

I’m pretty sure that’s the reason for the respawn delay. Be better at pvp 

Just don’t disconnect and fight, I hate it especially when they initiate the fight then start losing they dc ??

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 9:53 AM, ::: said:

I think dropping your bag will ultimately lag the server, with 70+ people logging on and off. To really refine this idea, do this ?

Add a 5 second timer to the disconnect, this way if you log of while in PvP, you will still die. This way you can avoid a fight by disconnecting, but not leave a fight alive. Otherwise, stopping people from disconnecting during fights is a priority second in place to anti-cheat.

I would suggest to add a 30 second timer because sometimes people can accidentally disconnect or lag out and it can take some time to get back in the server

• Like 1