LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
:::

Server wipe on update?

I was just thinking how since you’re going to add so many features and how cheaters have been a big part of the game for so long, I think it be only normal to do a item wipe. I say this because there’s a bunch of items that cheaters have taken out of the system so many times and I feel as if all of those should be wiped when cheaters can no longer do their thing. But I do not want to wipe BPs because people have definitely worked a little too hard to get those so don’t BP wipe. So, what are ya’ll thoughts?

9 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey,

When the update is there it automatically comes with a server clean. 

( you might need to create a new account ) 

And after the update there will be moderators / admins that will take care of the cheaters ? 

Oh my bfhdbvhuiedbvhefr god, THANK YOU FOR THAT KNOWLEDGE! Now I now about the cheating situation! Thx ?

In my opinion, bp wipe woudl be a fun thing, beacuse for first hours after wipe pvp with spears and bows can't be destroyed by some guys with hunting rifles 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:55 PM, Idon'tknow said:

In my opinion, bp wipe woudl be a fun thing, beacuse for first hours after wipe pvp with spears and bows can't be destroyed by some guys with hunting rifles 

@Idon'tknow I actually agree now after thinking about it. A bp would be so refreshing and I can just grab a bow and be the best player on the server lol. ?

On 4/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey,

When the update is there it automatically comes with a server clean. 

( you might need to create a new account ) 

And after the update there will be moderators / admins that will take care of the cheaters ? 

This is false. This is all made up. Stop spreading misinformation. 

2 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Not spreading misinformation ? its a fact ? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So you cry to CATSBIT  and report me again. Let them work on the game bud. Stop bugging them please.