LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR

What are you doing about these chinese and russian cheaters? Not a dang thing as far as I can see. At least make them lose their stuff if they are kicked for cheating or have a person watch over the servers and give stuff back to the players the cheaters are affecting. I lost a huge base and 4 small ones within an hour thanks to your inability to detect cheaters.

• Like 1

Really? I see the same person get back on time after time. They arent getting banned at all. They get kicked and rejoin and still have everything they took from the legit players. Impliment a report system into the game itself to counter this please.

Edited by Chad David
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

No they get banned but create a new username on a copy of the game

I dont think theyre creating a new account within 30 seconds of being kicked and Ive yet to actually see the game say someone is banned. Theyre back on after being kicked dozens of times in a row. I know theyre not wasting time with making new accounts constantly and half them get by without their cheats being detected. You need dedidcated server player admins. They can help you out a ton. Just let trusted players have the ability to give hackers the boot from a special control menu. I was a server admin for Rust for a bit over a year and it was a pretty nice system they had set up for player admins.

Edited by Chad David
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Okey déjame una explicación.

[USUARIO] Motivo de expulsión 1/5 = expulsado normalmente por el servidor

[USUARIO] Prohibido = por los propios desarrolladores. 

Después de que fueron prohibidos. El chat muestra la notificación. de prohibido

[Clonar aplicaciones] hay muchas aplicaciones que pueden clonar aplicaciones. Todo lo que tienen que hacer en la aplicación es clonar el juego nuevamente y pueden usar un nuevo nombre de usuario. 

Ok, your explanation is very good but... then how are you going to solve the fucking problem with hackers? If simply by downloading DualSpace VIP Cracked (not only that application, there are more) you can create unlimited accounts and continue doing what you want... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

If you keep awning in other people their topics and try to get your attention to me then stop it. 

Create your own topic and trash talk in there. Don't waste other people their time to read all topic about you complaining about me. 

All my information has already been confirmed by care him self. And the knowledge I have above you is non of your concern. What I'm allowed to share will be shared amongst the other players of the game.

Haha but you aren’t sharing shit. You tell people “ohhh yess yesss big update soon you’ll be happy ???” 

as if that helps anyone. I come on the forums to look for an update and ALL I SEE is you posting the same BS on each post. Don’t you dare tell me to post elsewhere when you 100% shitpost without actually providing ANY HELP. Go find internet clout off 9gag or 4chan

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CallMeJ said:

Haha but you aren’t sharing shit. You tell people “ohhh yess yesss big update soon you’ll be happy ???” 

as if that helps anyone. I come on the forums to look for an update and ALL I SEE is you posting the same BS on each post. Don’t you dare tell me to post elsewhere when you 100% shitpost without actually providing ANY HELP. Go find internet clout off 9gag or 4chan

Bro U need to calm down with these roasts?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jisphy said:

Bro U need to calm down with these roasts?

Gets old hearing this guy spam false hope to people. I come on the forums maybe once a week for 10mins just to see if there’s any kind of info as far as updates. All I see is this dude replying to every question with the same response. He doesn’t know shit and should start keeping his mouth shut if he’s not providing any help

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CallMeJ said:

Envejece escuchar a este tipo enviar spam con falsas esperanzas a la gente. Entro en los foros tal vez una vez a la semana durante 10 minutos solo para ver si hay algún tipo de información en cuanto a actualizaciones. Todo lo que veo es a este tipo respondiendo a todas las preguntas con la misma respuesta. No sabe una mierda y debería empezar a mantener la boca cerrada si no está brindando ayuda.

It's the truth, he only answers the same thing and has been at it for more than a month. If only the developers saw the potential of this game and really got their act together, more than 3 months ago the anti-cheaters update was already released 

31 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Same questions same reply

Since people don't read other topic's but just create a new one. While the same message has been said over and over. Why you think Catsbit.Care  made FAQ

Awnser: to end the same questions over and over. 

The update comes when it's ready. 

And sorry I can't help it if someone is in need for help. That's called responsibility when you get older you understand this. The awnser is not always needed from the ones above. While people that are same title can help you also. But some can't accept it. And needs the same reply of the ones above.  

But for god sake... just get the point ?  I'm here and I will stay here to help the ones in need for a message.

If @Catsbit.Care did disagree when me helping out he already have said it by then. But even look at news. First message (He even thanked me and the others that are here helping around while is is doing his thing

And same reply counts only for the following questions/ messages.

[WHEN IS THE UPDATE

A: Soon just give it time.. 

[Player reports

Cheater > No screenshot / Recording 

A: Do you have evidence of them cheating?  

[FIX ANTI-CHEAT]

A: This will be fixed in the next update 

This has already been said / notified on the forum's [Pinged messages]

End of discussion

[Don't like??  I don't mind you being a hater?

Dude stfu it’s nothing towards your hospitality and friendliness on the forums. It’s about you feeling the need to reply on every single post with the same vague crap CATSBIT posted back in March. You don’t “help” as much as you feel the need to just reply to every single person. 

Take your own advice and private message them instead of replying to their post with unhelpful nonsense

On 4/26/2022 at 10:43 PM, CallMeJ said:

www.mad.com.my?

On 4/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Okey let me explanation.

[USER] Kicked reason 1/5 = kicked normally by server

[USER] Banned = by the developers them self. 

After they got banned. The chat shows the notification. Of banned

[Clone apps] there are many apps that can clone apps. All they have to do in the app is clone the game again and they can use a new username. 

I have yet to see a cheater banned

On 4/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, CallMeJ said:

Update didnt change anythinf amd a limit was put on how many times you can report. The thing is the get kicked. Not banned and keep coming back and you cant report anymore XD its messed up

• Thanks 1

Update just made a garbage game even worse. Hackers ruined the game and the devs just sat back and watched. Hey devs, collect your checks, dip out, delete this game, start a new rust rip off. This game is legit unplayable without downloading game guardian to have godmode, even still, your base will be wall hack raided. Never played such an embarrassment of a game before, this is just horrible...

Edited by Fr33z3
  • Thanks 2

Когда разработчики начнут смотреть на это все более глобально, то игра начнет набирать обороты, но сейчас разработчики ничего не могут с этим поделать, так как игра очень глючит и они пытаются исправить ошибки, хотя это приводит к еще более серьезным проблемам. Игра только на Альфе и она кривая, да, да, я знаю, что щас все скажут, что это говно и т.д., но дайте them время и игра будет как минимум лучше. Вы же знаете, что бессмысленно писать гневные комментарии, не так ли? Игра ООООЧЕНЬ сырная, но в будущем, думаю, разработчики смогут ее улучшить...

Edited by Ytefold

On 5/2/2022 at 3:26 PM, Fr33z3 said:

Update just made a garbage game even worse. Hackers ruined the game and the devs just sat back and watched. Hey devs, collect your checks, dip out, delete this game, start a new rust rip off. This game is legit unplayable without downloading game guardian to have godmode, even still, your base will be wall hack raided. Never played such an embarrassment of a game before, this is just horrible...

Devs can delete oxide and make medieval survival game so that is not like copy rust

I've noticed a big change in the amount of hackers over the last few days, keep up the great work guys! Keep reporting and recording so we can play this game as intended! It's such a fun game, just currently infested with hackers( less and less everyday)

On 5/7/2022 at 8:02 PM, Fr33z3 said:

I've noticed a big change in the amount of hackers over the last few days, keep up the great work guys! Keep reporting and recording so we can play this game as intended! It's such a fun game, just currently infested with hackers( less and less everyday)

I’d say more and more every day.