LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Catsbit.Care

News

Hi everyone, 

We see all your messages about the update and its bugs. 

Don't worry, this week we will make several server updates. It will allow to get rid of a lot of cheaters and to in the future ban them in time! Besides that, we are planning to make a bug fix. 

Добрый день всем, 

Мы видим все ваши сообщения о обновлении и его багах. 

Не волнуйтесь, на этой неделе мы сделаем несколько серверных обновлений, что поможет нам избавиться от большинства читеров и в дальнейшем банить их во время! Кроме этого планируем выпустить фикс багов. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Don't worry, this week we will make several server updates. It will allow to get rid of a lot of cheaters and to in the future ban them in time! Besides that, we are planning to make a bug fix. 

Добрый день всем, 

Не волнуйтесь, на этой неделе мы сделаем несколько серверных обновлений, что поможет нам избавиться от большинства читеров и в дальнейшем банить их во время! Кроме этого планируем выпустить фикс багов. 

Thank you for your communication!

when do you think the bug fix will be out 

13 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Добрый день всем, 

Please add more slots in cupboard

On 5/2/2022 at 3:10 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Добрый день всем, 

Please change the limit on how many times cheaters can be reported

the hacker is gonna be mad lol but they keep updating the cheat! 

21 час назад, clone сказал:

@Catsbit.Care i hope you remember this ?IMG_20220503_142528.thumb.jpg.4f3fb0900111ae25903062e498f30f31.jpg

thanks for remind, but we have already changed our mind after some analysis 

this is a mobile game which is not suitable for huge bases that our players build 

as a result our servers are overloaded, what leads to different other problems and lags on some devices etc 

we decided not to encourage players to build such houses, so not to add additional slots to the cupboard 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

With a small space in the closet, you should reduce the cost of maintaining a house, it will not lack space and will last longer for your big house. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2022 at 8:10 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Добрый день всем, 

Remove the guest login option so thay have to create another email account not just clone the app 

• Thanks 2

On 5/3/2022 at 12:10 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

we are planning to make a bug fix

I surely appreciate if all this bug fixed i listed. 

1. Rifle doesn't do damage (head only!) 

2.when you drop a lock it disappeared almost instantly, i can't pick them up cause i didn't saw it, as i tried many times, it disappeared! 

3.(Not a bug but a glitch) when u sneak above the stone in the ocean you can barely see everything without the blue background. 

4.WHen ever i use the anvil i should let it stay when I'm repairing stuff cause if i leave it, it won't be repair. 

5.Hitting players sound like a rock especially animals

6.i don't think if its a bug but why i can't repair doors? When my door is wooden and someone is eco raiding there is no way to escape but disconnect and my loot is all grabbed 

ALSO pls add asia server ???