LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Fr33z3

Us server #1 hacker

Caught red handed. Speed hack to kill me then shot out my tc...used hammer to take off doors... lost 250 scrap. Chinese hacker as usual.

Screenshot_20220502-205329_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

• Like 1

Impossible to start fresh without this happening. Every. Damn. Time. How is it possible to have an update that makes the game worse. Hackers will never go away. I'm at a point where I either cheat too or delete the game. Not playable any more, so sad.

• Like 1

if theres chinese trying to break ur cupboard take out the stuff and put again so they cannot break it and make sure ur foundation is stone and the tc is on center of ur base and ur base have 2nd floor so they cant destroy it! 

No worries. Eco raided a few bases. Got super lucky and they were all stacked, they clearly didnt disconnect with the loot. Everything researched so now I can finally relax lol now time to help new players! Love giving out axes, pickaxes, build hammers and rifles to new players! I know how much it helps

Also, if you happen to be on my main server (to be left unknown) and lost 530 scrap in your stone base, I'm sorry. It took me forever to get in and plenty of stone hatchets wasted. To the others that had 2x1 bases with loot left inside, either build bigger(you had the resources) or gather all loot before disconnecting and leave a shell of a base. Just tc and bare minimum for upkeep. Much love, Fr33z3 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:59 AM, Fr33z3 said:

Caught red handed. Speed hack to kill me then shot out my tc...used hammer to take off doors... lost 250 scrap. Chinese hacker as usual.

Screenshot_20220502-205329_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

I remember that guy i killed him

• Thanks 1