LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

Bugs and cheaters an the update

Hi. Good day. 

I have begun my game over. To my surprise there are numerous bugs and mishaps. Firstly there are more cheaters now. And I have reported those I can. I see these cheaters have quite an extensive list of available exploits. From flying, to disassembling doors. Attacking cabinets from a distance without the need to enter the base. High jumping. Exaggerated speed walking. Chopping trees down really fast. In a game like this, these exploits make mince meat of experienced players. 

As for the bugs. 

-sound effects are off. For hitting players and gathering meat from animals. 

-sometimes the cabinet doesn't recognise doors and so they fall apart while the rest of the building remains intact. 

-when repairing tools, if you close the screen after beginning a repair, it restarts. But still charges you for the work not done. An so you have to watch the whole process to gain a repaired tool. 

-one time I was picking up items from a bag and while I was doing so, some of my items where disappearing. I quickly exited. And found someone bragging about how to looted me. I think it was a cheat/bug. 

-the guns aren't shooting straight. Compared to the last update. Now it is quite different and difficult to make a shot hit. Without needing a rocket to do what the automatic/rifle/pistol could have. 

-there are more buggy things going on, but I haven't been writing them down. 

Aside from that, the new updated map and gameplay is really nice. I enjoy speeding time Trying to expand. I still think a map at least Twice the size would be very good. Creeks and canyons, rivers and madness!!! Ha ha. Perhaps a rain cycle and a snow storm for those areas. Flowers- the grass is beautifulllll. And the hills. So fun. I think if you enlarged the map considerably and added in another town square and a handful of exotic milestones that might be cool. Money IS quite accessible but it would be neat if you could 'convert' metal into scrap money. 1:1?? 

Again. Thanks for the update. It's a sure win in some respects. But now I feel the cheats are flooding in. Does reporting them even work? What, if I may ask, is the process of reporting. How do you, check them out??? 

Bye for now and hope to hear back from you. 

I know it's a bit soon too, but any idea about another update and what your thoughts are about it. Bye

Also, can you add more selective content for your store. I am certain if anything it will help pay the bills. And open more doorways to better addressing any issues unaddressed. From game play, to anti cheat systems, to hiring staff to monitor servers for exploiters and other unknown bugs. I have played a few games with this feel and seen what works and doesn't. It would be nice to weed out the disadvantages and employ the advantages. Have a good day and wish you the best in future updates. 

• Like 1

Fish. We need fish to fish for food. Cooked fish anyone. Birds we need birds. All those birds I hear chirping in the air. Who doesn't like chicken and wasting a million arrows trying to hit a bird from 40m away lol. -.-

• Like 1

Многие из перечисленных ошибок уже упоминались много раз. Хорошие идеи, согласен.