LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
SuPeriory Duck

What type of hacker is that ???

Its a Chinese hacker were i just farming peacefully and he sneak behind on me throwing 4 rockets apart. He don't have good armor but i think that he have unlimited rockets or what. I have nothing he killed me using that insane amount of rockets, such a waste. Heres a short video. Idk upload failed ? but its on my channel (SuPeriory Duck). He is on Us 1

MY channel is SuPeriory Duck 

05.05.2022 в 20:35, SuPeriory Duck сказал:

I I I guess this should work now 

any timeline?

They have a lot of rockets. Isn't that normal? The other day I captured a big house with 50 rockets inside 

5 hours ago, PVPplayer said:

They have a lot of rockets. Isn't that normal? The other day I captured a big house with 50 rockets inside 

That chinese hacker is using some type of scripts to possibly rule the server.He just waste total of 15 rockets but in the video shown 6

41 minutes ago, SuPeriory Duck said:

那个中国黑客正在使用某种类型的脚本来控制服务器。他只是浪费了总共15枚火箭,但在视频中显示的是6枚

You overestimate Chinese hackers. Only developers can control the server

10 hours ago, PVPplayer said:

You overestimate Chinese hackers. Only developers can control the server

I found so many hackers but i didn't recorded it. I just wanted that guy to be banned even welyn reported 1 Chinese hacker, haven't you seen it? 

There really is a wireless brush material, but it was repaired yesterday

I'm not underestimate, but i don't like that they have a large amount of rockets they've been used. Even the biggest bace got raided maybe just because of that. 

1 hour ago, zky said:

There really is a wireless brush material, but it was repaired yesterday

Where did you know that? Is there any evidence?I don't believe Chinese hackers can control the server. This is very ridiculous

Edited by PVPplayer

Yes I've seen similar yesterday with a group of players that blew up my mansion they used about 40 rockets how do you even get that much then blew up 3 little sheds I made all within 12hrs I can't play on eu 37 without been chased by these guys they also been false reporting to get players kicked then raid Thier base while they running back they literally cleared a server I don't know what they are saying but here is screenshot of Thier namesScreenshot_20220509_012935_io_va.exposed64.thumb.jpg.fc6929873a590d7cc82832eae3b7da01.jpg