LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

I love this game but is that all???

Hi again. Wrote a post a few days ago. It was quite lenthy. So I'll keep this short. 

Found another bug. Open chest. Close chest. Didn't close. Open other chest. Doesn't open. 5 minutes later chest closes. And other chest menu opens. Wasn't experiencing lag time. Players and myself were still interacting in the present. Live connection. Or iss it. 

Anyway. Can we employ sniper rifle. Bombs. Enlarge map again, yes, but employ mode of transport and some underground tunnels, caves, pokemon zubat. Wild streams. Rain.. fog. Shrubbery.(dense) Unbreakable rocks. And more islands. More towns.

Your comments are valued and leave a comment on what you'd like to see. If I was a 3d designer I'd sign up, if I were a programmer I'd add heaps of content. Perhaps interactive furniture. 

Also, the ceiling lights are not working. They work. But when you log back in they disappear without a trace and you have to make them all again. Hope they get fixed. Cant see in the dark without carrying a burning stick. 

Game is super. 

Need roof tops. Perhaps ladders. It's not easy to add in content. Because it can tilt the gamers experience altogether. Sometimes not so favourable. 

Add more stuff to the store. It helps pay the bills. Not too much stuff. But a handful here and there. Over months. Anything up too 10$ would be great. Preferably not consumable, but items that can be crafted. New outfits, Decorative more so than enhancements. Like the lights. They were entertaining. 

What about a fireplace or tables and chairs. Perhaps a new door skin or different windows. A package. . 

Some games such as Last Island of Survival, introduce new store items once a week. I doubt yous are at that capzcity. But anything that is, ok, without excessive change can make entrallment. Helps gather attention. 

I could go on. But for now. Leave your ideas about what you'd like to see. Or even experience. Different trees? Different landscapes. Difference clothing. Still early days. I mean, it takes 10-15 minutes right too make a new item. And takes 30min-1hour, too engineer it into the games assets. And delivered through the next update. 

Some games have built in game client updating. So no need to update the game from play store. Adding the Google save progress feature for this and that, really was a peach. So sweet. It can then be utilised for other matters. If you know what you are doing. 

If the map was larger. Yet again, you could employ some kind of slow motor vehicle. But at present seems a bit south. I'm looking forward to where this games progress goes. Anticipable even. Also don't hear a great deal about what's people's views are. But I'm sure if people wrote what was on their minds about development side of things instead of the negatives it might boost the developers charisma to try new things. 

Of course there is going to be set backs but perserverance goes a long way. This game is still tiny but it's take big leaps. Games like RUST have many tiny mechanics going on to help the gameplay. And a lot of them don't cost much at all. Tweakers. Tweak. Never forget the balance. 

More water sources to gather wouldn't be too far a stretch of the imagination. But as is, makes it interesting. Which is good. Weighing the pros and cons is a fine game of believable and unbelievable. I spend anywhere up to 10 hours a day playing. I had to start over but I didn't care. 

Hope you have a good day and take the time to sit and chat about this more. If people don't communicate in a positive manner, the game will be slow or a fragment of a memory. 

Right now it's going good. Except the guns can shoot straight and when you see them hit. They take no damage. I mean, a bear ate me. Because the rifle isn't making contact. Do I need a rocket for one grizzly?? Very time consuming to say the least. 

• Thanks 1

08.05.2022 в 04:31, xadamx сказал:

Hi again. Wrote a post a few days ago. It was quite lenthy. So I'll keep this short. 

Found another bug. Open chest. Close chest. Didn't close. Open other chest. Doesn't open. 5 minutes later chest closes. And other chest menu opens. Wasn't experiencing lag time. Players and myself were still interacting in the present. Live connection. Or iss it. 

Anyway. Can we employ sniper rifle. Bombs. Enlarge map again, yes, but employ mode of transport and some underground tunnels, caves, pokemon zubat. Wild streams. Rain.. fog. Shrubbery.(dense) Unbreakable rocks. And more islands. More towns.

Your comments are valued and leave a comment on what you'd like to see. If I was a 3d designer I'd sign up, if I were a programmer I'd add heaps of content. Perhaps interactive furniture. 

Also, the ceiling lights are not working. They work. But when you log back in they disappear without a trace and you have to make them all again. Hope they get fixed. Cant see in the dark without carrying a burning stick. 

Game is super. 

Need roof tops. Perhaps ladders. It's not easy to add in content. Because it can tilt the gamers experience altogether. Sometimes not so favourable. 

Add more stuff to the store. It helps pay the bills. Not too much stuff. But a handful here and there. Over months. Anything up too 10$ would be great. Preferably not consumable, but items that can be crafted. New outfits, Decorative more so than enhancements. Like the lights. They were entertaining. 

What about a fireplace or tables and chairs. Perhaps a new door skin or different windows. A package. . 

Some games such as Last Island of Survival, introduce new store items once a week. I doubt yous are at that capzcity. But anything that is, ok, without excessive change can make entrallment. Helps gather attention. 

I could go on. But for now. Leave your ideas about what you'd like to see. Or even experience. Different trees? Different landscapes. Difference clothing. Still early days. I mean, it takes 10-15 minutes right too make a new item. And takes 30min-1hour, too engineer it into the games assets. And delivered through the next update. 

Some games have built in game client updating. So no need to update the game from play store. Adding the Google save progress feature for this and that, really was a peach. So sweet. It can then be utilised for other matters. If you know what you are doing. 

If the map was larger. Yet again, you could employ some kind of slow motor vehicle. But at present seems a bit south. I'm looking forward to where this games progress goes. Anticipable even. Also don't hear a great deal about what's people's views are. But I'm sure if people wrote what was on their minds about development side of things instead of the negatives it might boost the developers charisma to try new things. 

Of course there is going to be set backs but perserverance goes a long way. This game is still tiny but it's take big leaps. Games like RUST have many tiny mechanics going on to help the gameplay. And a lot of them don't cost much at all. Tweakers. Tweak. Never forget the balance. 

More water sources to gather wouldn't be too far a stretch of the imagination. But as is, makes it interesting. Which is good. Weighing the pros and cons is a fine game of believable and unbelievable. I spend anywhere up to 10 hours a day playing. I had to start over but I didn't care. 

Hope you have a good day and take the time to sit and chat about this more. If people don't communicate in a positive manner, the game will be slow or a fragment of a memory. 

Right now it's going good. Except the guns can shoot straight and when you see them hit. They take no damage. I mean, a bear ate me. Because the rifle isn't making contact. Do I need a rocket for one grizzly?? Very time consuming to say the least. 

Thanks for your message. Very supportive and encouraging. 

i would like to say here, that we have a lot of plans. yes, we are planning to add new items and skins to the game (some of them are in work already), new features and mechanics. But in our case it will take time, we are just a small family business, not a huge corporation. we are very grateful to players who support us and don't leave the game 

thanks for describing the issues. i'm sorry that players have to experience bugs/lags and we hope to cope with that and one day take the game to the whole new level. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks for your message. Very supportive and encouraging. 

i would like to say here, that we have a lot of plans. yes, we are planning to add new items and skins to the game (some of them are in work already), new features and mechanics. But in our case it will take time, we are just a small family business, not a huge corporation. we are very grateful to players who support us and don't leave the game 

thanks for describing the issues. i'm sorry that players have to experience bugs/lags and we hope to cope with that and one day take the game to the whole new level. 

I was just thinking. What do you do with yourself? From day too day?? Do you play the game and experience the notations.(pitfalls) Because if you did, when you can, you'd feel more thrive to consult and remedy that instance(s). Sometimes I'd say if it got enough warrant, you would get a checklist happening and address issues or desirable particulars to increase efficiency so too speak. I dare say you've already had a bit of experimentation. But I mean, sometimes the most in-depth understanding and quick adaptability comes from being the little man and under going regular activities like the end users who have more than enough to say about what is and isn't needed. An because you are in a positive situation where you can make alterations/modifications, first hand experience is sometimes the best treatment. Sometimes. It's a fantastic game. But if you applied from open source, free to share libraries you might be able to make more of it. No offence.. Because it takes a fair time too see any updates/procurement, it makes me wonder what you,(s) are doing with yourselves.. I gather yous have other things going on. Thoughts, beliefs, responsibilities, and mundane considerations to endure all the while trying to squeeze in time for interests such as oxiderust. I like to explore the finer details as a way to eleviate the burden with bottle-neck. In sofarasmuch as elevating the goals to higher platforms. Awesome huh. Awesomeness. I reckon if you are the developer, you should develop more things for the game. I just recalled, this isn't the only game you have and so your work schedule is panned out and I wonder if between you and so and so, it makes yous quite indifferent about jumping from one project too another. And trying too rationalise the best way to deal with influx. Going from here too there and noticing all the while the time bracket. And possible limitations, too applying ones knowledge in the best way possible. Keeping your viewers, and customers, and end users, content. While you still find time to look after yourselves, mentally, physically and emotionally stable. When I play these games, (I have never played rust only alternatives like mobile survival games here and there) I see what works and what doesn't. From early development too successful deliveries. Sometimes the easy road becomes entangled in multiple directions while taking a harder approach can at times end in success. Have you considered a thorough time table for your endeavours and from here out, what kind of attitude does you harbour towards the next 6 months. I know those in more advanced gaming have it pretty sweet, almost as if it's all automated. But for those outside of that spectrum they have to deal with antagonist mishaps. 

I would like to talk more about what plans and how they evolve. But besides that keeping in mind normal things, like how did you sleep, what did you have for breakfast, or dinner. When was the last time you went out and bought yourself a drink of lemon solo. Or sunlight. Some people in your shoes, never see the light of day and corner themselves in workloads, although for some fruitful, others find a rather bitter, pill.