LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
TBK GAMER VN

Added gun reload animation

3 hours ago, TBK GAMER VN said:

if you add the reload animation of the gun, it will make every pvp battle more attractive and realistic. 

This is useless, i cares about the pvp, you don't need to much realism in oxide and its pvp action. Don't add this ??

1 hour ago, SuPeriory Duck said:

This is useless, i cares about the pvp, you don't need to much realism in oxide and its pvp action. Don't add this ??

I have an answer for you. What. The.  bloody HELL are you on about? You are saying that a  gun reload animation is useless? Apparently we don't need to much realism in oxide, but that's the whole point, a simulation of survival. The point of survival games is that you are trying to survive in a island or forest, and in a game like oxide that has guns, you are saying a reload animation is useless. Catsbit, if you do read this, add a reload animation. I know that I should be respecting other people opinions but he/she is saying we should not improve the games quality.?

Edited by Dodex
Fixed some typos
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TBK GAMER VN said:

if you add the reload animation of the gun, it will make every pvp battle more attractive and realistic. 

No time for this man we have more important stuff 

Like recycling stuff for scrap and shops .triangle foundation  .  Crossbow . Aim sencivity . Gyroscope.  Horses and cars to travle 

And more ....

1 hour ago, Mohamed dz said:

Like recycling stuff for scrap and shops .triangle foundation  .  Crossbow . Aim sencivity . Gyroscope.  Horses and cars to travle 

And more ....

Exactly, i was thinking that if it added reload animation it kinda sounds weird and it takes 3 secs, without any reloadance it would be easy and comfortable. Because without reload just 1 half sec but with reload you gotta fucking see its animation of the hand swiping left to right and put stuffs bullets like that. Im not trying to just argue alot but games need abit logic to play it better. 

1 hour ago, Mohamed dz said:

And more ....

Horses, cars, and ships or boats or any other transportation needed alot of development for that and the map should look way bigger than today's update,and more islands for adventure in the ocean