LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
0
Welynprint

FIX THE BROKEN PVP PLS🙏🙏🙏

Recommended Posts

I know this Problem is not new. If this is a bug or intentional , so that u can fix the aimbot problem . Pls can u tell us when this Broken Pvp will be Fix? Or not? Cause This game is most focus on PVP, specailly on me. Cause most of my Contents are Pvp . 

Btw if u dont aware whats happening , the problem is when a player moving and u shoot him, player wont take any damage unless he stand still. 

Plss fix dear devs 🙏🙏🙏

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Давайте фикс, урон вообще не проходит, все комьюнити на ушах что и когда все гадают, нам бы хотя бы дату фикса, что бы мы не сидели на изжоге

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there not fixing the pvp bug there fixing all bug so its gonna be like 2 or 3 weeks idont know but its gonna be fix on nearist future thats why catsbit not replying cuz EVERY BODY SAYING FIX THIS BUG FIX ITTTTTY

so catsbit getting  annoying so be patient not just for u for every body too! i hope u  all under stand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bruhh plays said:

i think there not fixing the pvp bug there fixing all bug so its gonna be like 2 or 3 weeks idont know but its gonna be fix on nearist future thats why catsbit not replying cuz EVERY BODY SAYING FIX THIS BUG FIX ITTTTTY

so catsbit getting  annoying so be patient not just for u for every body too! i hope u  all under stand

Its just a reminder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, Welynprint said:

I know this Problem is not new. If this is a bug or intentional , so that u can fix the aimbot problem . Pls can u tell us when this Broken Pvp will be Fix? Or not? Cause This game is most focus on PVP, specailly on me. Cause most of my Contents are Pvp . 

Btw if u dont aware whats happening , the problem is when a player moving and u shoot him, player wont take any damage unless he stand still. 

Plss fix dear devs 🙏🙏🙏

The spears must be melee and 30 damage and should be able to hit with melee weapon while running or walking so that spears is not useless they must add melee spears and hitting while running and walking

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Merasmus gaming said:

The spears must be melee and 30 damage and should be able to hit with melee weapon while running or walking so that spears is not useless they must add melee spears and hitting while running and walking

Its a suggestion not a bug HAHAHHAAH🤣🤣🤣

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0