LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
cristo1095

F*CK this game

I tried continue after all, now i was crafting a 3 missiles and when i tried reload they dissapear, you Been a good game but now you dissapoint me i move on to rust better

44 minutes ago, cristo1095 said:

I tried continue after all, now i was crafting a 3 missiles and when i tried reload they dissapear, you Been a good game but now you dissapoint me i move on to rust better

Ur kinda toxic, this game is FREE and Rust is 60$ and requires a good pc to run it. You get what you paid for (which is nothing) and go play another game.

19 hours ago, cristo1095 said:

If you have access to rust then why are you playing this game I can tell you’re just some kid who relies on your middle class parents and don’t have money to give you a good pc 

1 hour ago, Fruitado said:

If you have access to rust then why are you playing this game I can tell you’re just some kid who relies on your middle class parents and don’t have money to give you a good pc 

Bro, this christo guy has gotten on the forums and just insulted me on all my posts. This kid is a brat imo. Also, I think he might be gaygu, the toxic player in Us1. So just ignore this dumb kid.