LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Mohamed dz

rockets are ruining the game

rockets are so easy to get ....Avery one is using them in pvp instead of hunting rifles

so pls make rockets more expensive maybe 150 gunpowder 

make rockets do less damage to players... ..now its 2 rockets to kill full gear make it 4 so players are less likely to use them in pvp cuz pvp rn is so bad many many ppl are just rocket pvping  and rarely using hunting rifles ..and solo players have no chance against clans if they just use rockets  ... so pls make the game less noob friendly we need a skill gap between players ..still waiting for the gyroscope update and the individual button resizable option

14 hours ago, Mohamed dz said:

rockets are so easy to get ....Avery one is using them in pvp instead of hunting rifles

so pls make rockets more expensive maybe 150 gunpowder 

make rockets do less damage to players... ..now its 2 rockets to kill full gear make it 4 so players are less likely to use them in pvp cuz pvp rn is so bad many many ppl are just rocket pvping  and rarely using hunting rifles ..and solo players have no chance against clans if they just use rockets  ... so pls make the game less noob friendly we need a skill gap between players ..still waiting for the gyroscope update and the individual button resizable option

I think we need to nerf rocket damage. Though I think that this should come in an update where the guns are fixed. So I think when the guns come back, people will stop rocket spamming. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, ::: said:

I think we need to nerf rocket damage. Though I think that this should come in an update where the guns are fixed. So I think when the guns come back, people will stop rocket spamming. 

they wont stop using rockets if they are cheap and help them win against a better player

On 19/05/2022 at 20:24, ::: said:

Acho que precisamos nerfar o dano do foguete. Embora eu ache que isso deve vir em uma atualização em que as armas são corrigidas. Então eu acho que quando as armas voltarem, as pessoas vão parar de enviar spam. 

Não concordo era mais fácil aumentar as vida das paredes... ou colocar outro tipo de armadura mais forte que a de couro tipo um ferro 

There's no need to nerf the rockets just reduce the amount of damage dealt to a player when hit with rockets but realistically who's gonna walk away from a that ??

21 hours ago, ReneAmaro said:

Não concordo era mais fácil aumentar as vida das paredes... ou colocar outro tipo de armadura mais forte que a de couro tipo um ferro 

I don’t understand your point as stone bases CAN be destroyed with 2 rockets. If you think upgrading to metal is a good idea, then try to grind 300 metal fragments for a days upkeep, that’s a lot. So to avoid everyone’s bases falling to the ground, the rocket damage and splash must be nerfed.

Em 1 lugar o nosso problema não são foguetes e sim os hackers o primeiro problema da comunidade em geral são os hackers!