LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
4 4
Catsbit.Care

Just a few words

Just a few words about the bug fix

YES, I see how dissapointed/angry you are with the update and current bugs

But we can't do a bug fix, just because at the moment it makes no sense 

It turned out that the problem with pvp is closely linked with the new anticheat, cheaters will use aimbot and shooting through the wall if we turn it off 

Fixing this bug needs a lot testing

+ we want to get rid of guests accounts. but we CAN'T now do it because we are still waiting for the Google response concerning the authorization limit per day (the response can take to 4-5 weeks). Btw we are testing the new admin system which will allow us to follow players in the game, consider all the reports and ban them effectively. 

I'm really sorry for all the inconvenience that you have 

We are working on this problem and on and adding new objects to the game 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 4

Крч нам еще ждать месяц до исправления, ну теперь хоть что-то хоть какая-то информация, благодарю!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

It turned out that the problem with pvp is closely linked with the new anticheat, cheaters will use aimbot and shooting through the wall if we turn it off

+ we want to get rid of guests accounts. but we CAN'T now do it because we are still waiting for the Google response concerning the authorization limit per day (the response can take to 4-5 weeks). Btw we are testing the new admin system which will allow us to follow players in the game, consider all the reports and ban them effectively.

But it doesn't limit hackers to kill us. Hackers can still cause harm to us. Unfortunately, we can't hurt hackers, so please turn off this bad anti cheating @Catsbit.Care

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

we all understand that you are working on bug fixs.  don't rush to make sure everything is in order.  i hoping this game will be 100x times be better then u fix pvp all bugs and make admins in servers!  as will be the case with those admins on the servers any chance or possible access to the admins.  would it be possible for ordinary people to enter? @Catsbit.Care

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Im happy catsbit say that so people will be patient im happy again cuz new object wow i only care the new update not the bug but i care the bug a little but thanks catsbit for saying that so people stay calm now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It has to fix the damage bug, we can't kill cheaters but they can kill us, it only deals headshot damage but they have speed and can fly so it's impossible.

I hope catsbit upload some leaks cuz we are not getting excited plss add a leaks option too so its gonna be nice like other game have leaks i hope you will have too

On 5/20/2022 at 3:46 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Can you PLEEEAAASE nerf rockets in the big fix. All people do is 2 shot me with rockets. I lose all my loot to some noob who figured out how to shoot. Please nerf player rocket damage to make skill required in the game like before. Please. I need to have fun again.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:46 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Can you PLEEEAAASE nerf rockets in the big fix. All people do is 2 shot me with rockets. I lose all my loot to some noob who figured out how to shoot. Please nerf player rocket damage to make skill required in the game like before. Please. I need to have fun again. @Catsbit.Care

On 5/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Nothing here

Edited by GAMER HITMAN GAMER
I miss click

Dear. Catsbit why every update is server wipe how about our hard work for scrap i mean we dont wanna lose our blue print we want update not blue print wipe PLSS dont do the blue print wipe only server wipe inventory wipe wipe all but not blue print

Can you say to us what time,date,month,year for the update so we are getting excited!

2 hours ago, Kit said:

Can you say to us what time,date,month,year for the update so we are getting excited!

I really want a time too, but because people keep finding things that need to happen in the update, that burden on the devs will fluctuate the time of release, so all we can do is hope for the best.

• Like 2