LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
:::

Collision Bug

Dear Catsbit, I have recently been having trouble with the new collision system you guys put inside of the update. Whenever you are up close between two objects, you will hover in place and not be able to move. I have lost countless hours and resources due to this bug because people would just look at me and shoot me in the face. I hate getting stuck here. This happens around the toilets inside of the gas station, boxes inside of the town, and ramps that lead up to foundations. Please fix the collision system. I can’t take dying to even more bugs. Best regards, :::.

Yes, I also encountered this bug.

I even made a video about all the places where I had breakfast in the city and threw it on the forum here, but I answered something so I didn’t understand whether this mistake would be corrected or not.

also encountered problems with getting stuck between two foundations, apparently I did not shoot then.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:32 PM, ::: said:

Dear Catsbit, I have recently been having trouble with the new collision system you guys put inside of the update. Whenever you are up close between two objects, you will hover in place and not be able to move. I have lost countless hours and resources due to this bug because people would just look at me and shoot me in the face. I hate getting stuck here. This happens around the toilets inside of the gas station, boxes inside of the town, and ramps that lead up to foundations. Please fix the collision system. I can’t take dying to even more bugs. Best regards, :::.

Thanks for your message. 

I'm sorry that you had this bug. It's already in our to-do list. 

On 5/24/2022 at 5:31 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks for your message. 

I'm sorry that you had this bug. It's already in our to-do list. 

Thank you, is there any new on when this bug fix will come? If so, can it be a BP/Server wipe as well? @Catsbit.Care

22 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

Unfortunately there is no BP/server wipe. At the update all data will be reset as usual.

Right, that’s what I mean. When the data is reset, all of the research and items/builds get wiped. Therefore you answered my question thx. Is there any news on when roughly the update may come out?