LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Welynprint

About BROKEN PVP.

ABOUT BROKEN PVP   

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Do U want Pvp Go back to Normal? Fix?

    • YES! I can deal AIMBOTS Hackers Ingame
    • NO, Let Wait Developers Fix it, Even without a DEFINITE dat....


Recommended Posts

Omg, the game is going to be ruined again by silly children wanting to pointlessly pvp all the time.

You’re actually willing to ruin the game just so you can kill nakeds even easier?

What about the hackers being able to shoot through walls again? It will be pointless even having a base yet again.

Just because a bunch of beta male children want to go out and mess with people who have nothing to do with them (which they don’t have the balls to do in real life) we ALL have to suffer with being harassed by hackers yet again?

Any power given back to hackers is a step backwards.

The game is currently the best it’s ever been and just because you children can’t succeed in a real pvp game like COD Mobile, you insist that everyone has to suffer to hackers yet again.

Please don’t listen to these people. They don’t care about the game.

They just want a means to pretend like they’re tough guys without tough guy consequences.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 陈海华 said:

杀不了人不算生存游戏,没有一点难度你们还玩什么游戏

It doesn’t matter if you can “handle it” or not.

What if you don’t have a weapon? What if you’re just starting and farming to make a base and hackers come after you?

There are more bad situations than good ones by giving the hackers Aim bot back.

Why don’t you use your brain to actually think about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nice Person! said:

Omg, the game is going to be ruined again by silly children wanting to pointlessly pvp all the time.

You’re actually willing to ruin the game just so you can kill nakeds even easier?

What about the hackers being able to shoot through walls again? It will be pointless even having a base yet again.

Just because a bunch of beta male children want to go out and mess with people who have nothing to do with them (which they don’t have the balls to do in real life) we ALL have to suffer with being harassed by hackers yet again?

Any power given back to hackers is a step backwards.

The game is currently the best it’s ever been and just because you children can’t succeed in a real pvp game like COD Mobile, you insist that everyone has to suffer to hackers yet again.

Please don’t listen to these people. They don’t care about the game.

They just want a means to pretend like they’re tough guys without tough guy consequences.

It seems u dont understand the poll buddy. Im just askin the majority, what they really wanted, NOT because they voted Yes, its will be fix haha😂, nothing to worried about my guy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nice Person! said:

Omg, the game is going to be ruined again by silly children wanting to pointlessly pvp all the time.

You’re actually willing to ruin the game just so you can kill nakeds even easier?

What about the hackers being able to shoot through walls again? It will be pointless even having a base yet again.

Just because a bunch of beta male children want to go out and mess with people who have nothing to do with them (which they don’t have the balls to do in real life) we ALL have to suffer with being harassed by hackers yet again?

Any power given back to hackers is a step backwards.

The game is currently the best it’s ever been and just because you children can’t succeed in a real pvp game like COD Mobile, you insist that everyone has to suffer to hackers yet again.

Please don’t listen to these people. They don’t care about the game.

They just want a means to pretend like they’re tough guys without tough guy consequences.

Why do you need to use another acc. Just to say that long words?🤨

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 陈海华 said:

你不适合生存,你应该玩俄罗斯方块

You’re clearly not chinese. Way too stupid.

You don’t make development decisions based on your desire to prove that you don’t have a small penis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Why do you need to use another acc. Just to say that long words?🤨

What are you talking about? I have one account and one account only. 🤔

Long words? Are you still in school? There is nothing complex about what I said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nice Person! said:

You’re clearly not chinese. Way too stupid.

You don’t make development decisions based on your desire to prove that you don’t have a small penis.

Bro, your words is more dangerous than aimbots keep calm bro😂.Your acting like a children now, pls dont cry on this topic bro, Ur making such nonsense words, keep in mind that aimbots is not only the problem. even players that say Badwords/toxicity too👍, like whats your doing now hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nice Person! said:

It doesn’t matter if you can “handle it” or not.

What if you don’t have a weapon? What if you’re just starting and farming to make a base and hackers come after you?

There are more bad situations than good ones by giving the hackers Aim bot back.

Why don’t you use your brain to actually think about it?

. what if you have no guns? Seriously? Thats is your problem😆. Lmao, U already said bro. Us ur brain 😬

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Why do you need to use another acc. Just to say that long words?🤨

Seriously? U join like an hour , and direct Quoting in this topic? Wow 😮

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Welynprint said:

Bro, your words is more dangerous than aimbots keep calm bro😂.Your acting like a children now, pls dont cry on this topic bro, Ur making such nonsense words, keep in mind that aimbots is not only the problem. even players that say Badwords/toxicity too👍, like whats your doing now hahaha

If you’re “hurt” by words by random people on the internet then don’t go online.

I’m sure your internet history would be way more offensive than anything I have to say.

What “nonsense words?” Please identify anything I said that can’t be inferred via logical means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Welynprint said:

. what if you have no guns? Seriously? Thats is your problem😆. Lmao, U already said bro. Us ur brain 😬

Wow grow a brain honestly.

If a NEW PERSON JOINS THE SERVER, what guns do they have? 
 

Why do you think I was talking about me? I was thinking about all possible scenarios where hackers could be a massive problem. 
 

If you are new the a server or just downloaded the game, guess what? YOU HAVE NO GUNS!!!

Stop thinking that everyone only thinks about themselves and what they want just like you.

I just saved a naked who was farming from a russian using jump hacks.

I fired my RPG at him and he ran away like a coward.

If Aimbot returns, new players wont stand a chance.

Edited by Nice Person!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nice Person! said:

Wow grow a brain honestly.

If a NEW PERSON JOINS THE SERVER, what guns do they have? 
 

Why do you think I was talking about me? I was thinking about all possible scenarios where hackers could be a massive problem. 
 

If you are new the a server or just downloaded the game, guess what? YOU HAVE NO GUNS!!!

Stop thinking that everyone only thinks about themselves and what they want just like you.

I just saved a naked who was farming from a russian using jump hacks.

I fired my RPG at him and he ran away like a coward.

If Aimbot returns, new players wont stand a chance.

No time for your story telling bro.sry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nice Person! said:

If you’re “hurt” by words by random people on the internet then don’t go online.

I’m sure your internet history would be way more offensive than anything I have to say.

What “nonsense words?” Please identify anything I said that can’t be inferred via logical means?

Did i said im hurt? Nonsense words = ALL😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Welynprint said:

No time for your story telling bro.sry

What you really mean is you don’t have the attention span.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Did i said im hurt? Nonsense words = ALL😂

You DID mention “bad words/toxicity”.

If these things are not said to hurt or do harm then why did you even mention them?

A true one dimensional thinker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2022 at 10:29 PM, Welynprint said:

No time for your story telling bro.sry

the guy literally said What if you don’t have a weapon?  .... thats a problem for him ...

and he calls ppl who disagree with him silly children ..this kid is a noob who wants  to farm trees so don't waste  ur time with him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2022 at 8:43 PM, Mohamed dz said:

the guy literally said What if you don’t have a weapon?  .... thats a problem for him ...

and he calls ppl who disagree with him silly children ..this kid is a noob who wants  to farm trees so don't waste  ur time with him

 

Hey dumb dumb. 
 

I -WAS NOT- talking about me.

I was thinking about other people who just entered the server who HAVE NO WEAPONS because they ARE NEW AND DON’T HAVE BPs.

I know your small brain isn’t capable of thinking about OTHER PEOPLE besides yourself, but OTHER PEOPLE do actually exist and shouldn’t have to put up with certain problems just because YOU want to have “pvp”.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Nice Person! said:

Hey dumb dumb. 
 

I -WAS NOT- talking about me.

I was thinking about other people who just entered the server who HAVE NO WEAPONS because they ARE NEW AND DON’T HAVE BPs.

I know your small brain isn’t capable of thinking about OTHER PEOPLE besides yourself, but OTHER PEOPLE do actually exist and shouldn’t have to put up with certain problems just because YOU want to have “pvp”.

 

Dear Nice Person!, Ur not very nice lol. Weyln is a cool guy and you sound like a farming noob. Just admit that you are bad, you are toxic, you think of everyone as less than yourself, and that if you are going to act like this, you should leave the forum. So stfu you crybaby. Imagine not being able to handle a PVP GAME. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, Nice Person! said:

Omg, the game is going to be ruined again by silly children wanting to pointlessly pvp all the time.

You’re actually willing to ruin the game just so you can kill nakeds even easier?

What about the hackers being able to shoot through walls again? It will be pointless even having a base yet again.

Just because a bunch of beta male children want to go out and mess with people who have nothing to do with them (which they don’t have the balls to do in real life) we ALL have to suffer with being harassed by hackers yet again?

Any power given back to hackers is a step backwards.

The game is currently the best it’s ever been and just because you children can’t succeed in a real pvp game like COD Mobile, you insist that everyone has to suffer to hackers yet again.

Please don’t listen to these people. They don’t care about the game.

They just want a means to pretend like they’re tough guys without tough guy consequences.

I will have you know you sound like a farming PvE idiot MIO. Also, I’ll have you know this is a PvP game dumb dumb. Also, little kids? Beta male children? Lol, That sounds stupid as I bet you are one as well. Also, I’ll have you know that I have participated in the COD Mobile World Cup 2021 and won 50 dollars. So whose the “Beta Male Child” now lol. Go play some Candy Crush to solve your anger issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 giờ trước, Qoogarbro nói:

Nó sẽ sớm được báo cáo bởi studio facepunch. Dev chắc chắn đã quá phá sản để làm bất cứ điều gì trong trò chơi này. Anh ấy sẽ không bao giờ thành công đâu haha trò chơi này là một trò chơi 

Bạn không nên có những lời lẽ xúc phạm nhà phát triển như vậy, hãy đóng các bài viết về trò chơi cho nhà phát triển để game tốt hơn. Tôi nghĩ trò chơi này có rất nhiều tiềm năng😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2