LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mohamed dz

most needed stuff in the next update

faster arrow travel time 

buff the bow and make it 3 head shots for  full gear 

nerf the rocket damage to players so ppl are less likely to use it in pvp... make it 4 rockets to kill full gear instead of 2 im so tired of noobs using rocked to win fights

male weapons' are almost impossible to hit someone moving with them .....fix that and buff the male damage make it 3 headshot or full gear instead for the absurd 10 headshots for a kill ..not sue if its 10 but its close  

make rockets more expensive 200 gunpowder and 70 iron for the rocket  ...i can get 400 sulfur in 10 minutes that is 4 rockets in just 10m of farming that is stupid 

reduse the daily cost for iron base ...no one is using iron bases cuz the daily cost is not worth 

add aim sensitivity 

******************************************these are a plus if u can add them this update if u cant add them in this one pls add them in the next one

gyroscope 

a 4x scope for the hunting rifle with the sensitivity control  ofc 

we can wait for other monuments to be added but we cant wait for horses to travel ... the map is  to big to walk now its so boring 

U seem like a bow spamming rocket hater, I am one myself. But the bow is already overpowered as it is. If you can’t kill with a bow then it’s a skill issue. I do agree with making rockets less viable for PvP, but increasing the crafting cost will be quite bad, as this is just a mobile game. Also, I think there should be headshots for melee weapons, and you should be able to use them when running, other than that, they don’t need to be buffed. Otherwise all the other suggestions would make the game waaaaaay too noob friendly by making the bow overpowered. Also, about the hunting sight, they should make a holo sight, but learn how to aim ahem… skill issue. Also, we should have a 25 player increase of players in each server. But horses are a bad idea. In a nutshell, you’re trying to rush Rust content into a game that has a very fragile player base that fluctuates a lot. I only agree with what I have stated here, otherwise I disagree with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ::: said:

U seem like a bow spamming rocket hater, I am one myself. But the bow is already overpowered as it is. If you can’t kill with a bow then it’s a skill issue. I do agree with making rockets less viable for PvP, but increasing the crafting cost will be quite bad, as this is just a mobile game. Also, I think there should be headshots for melee weapons, and you should be able to use them when running, other than that, they don’t need to be buffed. Otherwise all the other suggestions would make the game waaaaaay too noob friendly by making the bow overpowered. Also, about the hunting sight, they should make a holo sight, but learn how to aim ahem… skill issue. Also, we should have a 25 player increase of players in each server. But horses are a bad idea. In a nutshell, you’re trying to rush Rust content into a game that has a very fragile player base that fluctuates a lot. I only agree with what I have stated here, otherwise I disagree with you.

ohhh i guess im a bow spammer ...thats a good start .....the bow is over powered lol thats a good one ..the bow takes years to get to a 5m target ..and it takes 5 headshots or 6 to kill a full gear that is absurd... in pc rust its 3 headshots for metal face mask and it have lower dps compared to pc rust  ...i play with 5 fingers i dont think i have skill problems... maybe u do thats why u want the game to be noob friendly 3-5 meters fights 

making the bow stronger just like in pc rust wont make the game noob friendly it will do the opposite it will open possibility's for killing noobs that just spam spray weapons' 

rush the rust content lol ... what does adding horses have to do the with the player base ....lol ...the map is big now ...its just that simple maaan thank god the devs are not listening to ppl like u 

Maaaannn leave the rockets alone … that’s the only fun thing left..

I was religious player for a while but last update  almost ruined pvp  because it take so much to kill someone now , and we still have the hacker issue , … 

litterally can’t jus make guns or amo anymore as “Noob” because blueprint system.

17 hours ago, Mohamed dz said:

ohhh i guess im a bow spammer ...thats a good start .....the bow is over powered lol thats a good one ..the bow takes years to get to a 5m target ..and it takes 5 headshots or 6 to kill a full gear that is absurd... in pc rust its 3 headshots for metal face mask and it have lower dps compared to pc rust  ...i play with 5 fingers i dont think i have skill problems... maybe u do thats why u want the game to be noob friendly 3-5 meters fights 

making the bow stronger just like in pc rust wont make the game noob friendly it will do the opposite it will open possibility's for killing noobs that just spam spray weapons' 

rush the rust content lol ... what does adding horses have to do the with the player base ....lol ...the map is big now ...its just that simple maaan thank god the devs are not listening to ppl like u 

This kinda grinds my gears. But I suppose that giving naked a way to defend themselves is a good idea, so I guess you are right. But for the skill issue thing, I just want to make things clear we both probably are decent at the game. Let’s just agree to nerf rockets lol. I mean like whatever the devs do in this game, the true “noob friendly” thing is the rocket spamming. Also, it kinda hurts that you would say the devs don’t listen to me. They have responded to my bug reports and suggestions, and I am not a bad person. I want the best for this game, same as you, but we should of corse take our baby steps. Also horses=poop sry :). Anyways, sorry for the misunderstanding and I bid you a good day.

• Like 1