LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Henry_Cool

SUGGESTION ABOUT BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEM

Since it is not always possible to smelt ores without a base and we have to make temporary bases for smelting stuff or do it when there is less population + Free areas(without any scope of danger) however, even if we manage to build bases, even strong ones: they get raided quickly, the more attractive they are the high risk they have. 

I would like to suggest that there should be some timings at which, all the buildings with cupboard protection stay protected for specific period/periods so that we can atleast do our stuff, then pack up and keep going.

I would suggest this in more details only if it is in favour of people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Henry_Cool said:

Since it is not always possible to smelt ores without a base and we have to make temporary bases for smelting stuff or do it when there is less population + Free areas(without any scope of danger) however, even if we manage to build bases, even strong ones: they get raided quickly, the more attractive they are the high risk they have. 

I would like to suggest that there should be some timings at which, all the buildings with cupboard protection stay protected for specific period/periods so that we can atleast do our stuff, then pack up and keep going.

I would suggest this in more details only if it is in favour of people. 

I do kinda get what you’re saying, but this can become problematic as people could easily just keep replacing the TC. Also, in Rust, this is not the case. I do think that raiding needs to be more difficult, but adding a no destroy timer is kinda dumb imo. No offense to you by any means, but let’s just agree, rockets need to be nerfed.

10 hours ago, ::: said:

I do kinda get what you’re saying, but this can become problematic as people could easily just keep replacing the TC. Also, in Rust, this is not the case. I do think that raiding needs to be more difficult, but adding a no destroy timer is kinda dumb imo. No offense to you by any means, but let’s just agree, rockets need to be nerfed.

Yea that's agreed, 

Let's get the rocket nerfed and make it weaker that atleast 4 rocket shells can kill leathered guys and NOT JUST 2! 

• Haha 1

Mann noo .. jus no in what game can u survive 4 rpg rounds , name 1 game …

exactly , not one game ….

if everyone on the forum has a problem with rockets so much maybe y’all should play the other game catsbit has that does not have rockets on it “survival simulator”

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Henry_Cool said:

Yea that's agreed, 

Let's get the rocket nerfed and make it weaker that atleast 4 rocket shells can kill leathered guys and NOT JUST 2! 

I agree 100%!

On 5/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, Jame$1 said:

Mann noo .. jus no in what game can u survive 4 rpg rounds , name 1 game …

exactly , not one game ….

if everyone on the forum has a problem with rockets so much maybe y’all should play the other game catsbit has that does not have rockets on it “survival simulator”

Ur that dumb rocket spammer, I hate people like you. Rockets are easily gotten and are way too noob friendly. I’m tired of just minding my own business then some random guy rockets me twice and I’m dead. It requires no skill and I think it should be heavily nerfed. I hope you actually learn how to have skill in this game instead of relying on an unbalanced weapon.

I hope you stub your toe in the middle of the night trying to go to the bathroom and pee yourself.

Edited by :::
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Catsbit.Care       

check my records I’ve been here since the first update, To say I have no skill you’re basically calling yourself a noob.

I think the honest real issue at hand is the fact we have hackers free crafting rockets, 

if you think turning them down it’s gonna stop you from being killed you are dumb, hackers are going to fill their inventory with rockets in level you and your base.

since the guns are broke you won’t even be able to defend yourself,So let’s have absolutely no defense against hackers since you want to turn down the Rockets.

I think that we should turn the guns back up and fix the hit registration before we even touch the Rockets. because if you can’t kill someone holding an RPG you are the noob,

unless the guns being broken or the real issue here and the free craft rockets…..

I’ve killed many plenty hackers that had rockets with a rifle before this last update and now it’s nearly impossible to kill anyone with a rifle. Half the time the hits don’t even do damage unless standing still . 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 11:19 PM, ::: said:

Ur that dumb rocket spammer, I hate people like you. Rockets are easily gotten and are way too noob friendly. I’m tired of just minding my own business then some random guy rockets me twice and I’m dead. It requires no skill and I think it should be heavily nerfed. I hope you actually learn how to have skill in this game instead of relying on an unbalanced weapon.

I hope you stub your toe in the middle of the night trying to go to the bathroom and pee yourself.

You can make that happen to a person using boulder and other ingredient but I not tell what other ingredient to do that