LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Bee$

NOOBS WANTING ROCKETS GONE

SURVIVAL SIMULATOR , catsbits other game that has NO rockets for the people that are complaining about it . Leave the rockets alone tho ???  if anything , turn them up ..  the guns are already trash so let’s turn the rockets down ? Makes no sense to me .. this game is becoming trash … y’all giving catabit the wrong ideas lol ?? 

• Haha 2

Watch how many people leave when the rockets get turned down , mark my word ??? 

• Haha 1

29.05.2022 в 07:34, Bee$ сказал:

Watch how many people leave when the rockets get turned down , mark my word ??? 

Вау catabita?

• Haha 4

Y’all act like a and s on the keyboard aren’t right next to each other , get a lifeee ? y’all got nothing to say but my grammar, do better guys ??‍♀️? 

Acting like y’all have never miss spelled a word . C’mon now ??

On 5/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, ::: said:

I think we need to nerf rocket damage. Though I think that this should come in an update where the guns are fixed. So I think when the guns come back, people will stop rocket spamming. 

On 5/29/2022 at 5:33 AM, Bee$ said:

SURVIVAL SIMULATOR , catsbits other game that has NO rockets for the people that are complaining about it . Leave the rockets alone tho ???  if anything , turn them up ..  the guns are already trash so let’s turn the rockets down ? Makes no sense to me .. this game is becoming trash … y’all giving catabit the wrong ideas lol ?? 

Only noobs wants to rocket pvp cuz they lose gun fights 

• Haha 1

How can I lose a gun fight when they BARLEY even register a hit ? Lol . Make that make sense .. turn the rockets up IF anything ??? y’all complain about hackers but want to turn everything down , this is one of the best mobile games I’ve ever played but y’all making it shitty (excuse my French) with your lame advice for @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev . The rockets are the best thing about this game , what house can you take out with a gun ? I’d like to know … @Mohamed dz 

Seems like y’all just wanna argue ??‍♀️ . Who cares what other people use ? It’s a SURVIVAL game , you do what you do best and I’ll do the same ??? . Goodnight ladies?

5 hours ago, Bee$ said:

Seems like y’all just wanna argue ??‍♀️ . Who cares what other people use ? It’s a SURVIVAL game , you do what you do best and I’ll do the same ??? . Goodnight ladies?

This game is about rust if  u like spamming rocket at the ground cuz u loose gun fights  sry to tell u the game  is not rocket spam simulator  and the dev  know that ..rocket damage will be reduced and it will be more expensive like pc rust devs wont let  kids like u destroy their game  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Mohamed dz ,the devs wouldn’t put the rockets in the game if he thought was ruining , I do think that the few people who don’t like rockets should get a server where they can’t be crafted “survival sim” Since y’all can’t handle them . Jus leave a selected few servers for people who don’t like rockets , and let everyone one else have there fun . 

“RUST THE GAME WITH NO RULES ONLY SURVIVE”  >>>>> you act like rockets aren’t in rust But there’s actually more rocket play , different kinds of rockets.    So rust is not a good example unless catsbit gonna add smoke rockets,The Incendiary Rocket  rockets and high velocity rockets.    

so please stop comparing to rust because there “rocket play”.  Puts oxide to shame and you all are acting like they don’t exist . 

all because you don’t use them as much or as often don’t mean everyone else shouldn’t especially when basic hits barely register.. 

IM STARTING TO THINK WE SHOULD  make bows more expensive y’all spamming people wit cheap arrows and mad when someon hits u wit rockets , but the guns don’t work XD . 

so Now that i have unlocked the whole research table all the way to rockets in the guns don’t work we’re supposed to fall back on the bow?       
where is the reward and that where’s the fun in that…      

I know y’all like running around naked with bows but that’s why you can craft it without researching…. And y’all are making it worse for the people that do have everything unlocked that wants to make and use them . 

it’s like you all are trying to manipulate @Catsbit.Care to make the game into ur liking ….   

if y’all like rust’s.  Bows so much go back to rust but leave oxide out ur rust convo .

because “rust” has two more options for amo for rpg , and more  explosives. 

like he has a game that don’t have rockets Called survival simulator y’all would be beast at because it don’t have craftable rockets 

I think the real issue is the fact that the only hits that really register in this game is the bow and the Rockets so it’s bows against rockets and catsbits hasn’t fix that yet once we get all the guns back if “if we” do then there will be no problem with rockets but you can’t kill a hacker that’s able to unlimited craft rockets with a  bow….. especially if it’s a group of hackers since we can’t seem to get past that either with a GOOD hacker/cheat prevention. 

no wonder why so many people are becoming hackers tho because you guys jus keep making the game harder and harder to play for no reason . When it’s possible for others to free craft anything… and you guys are ruining the weapons , like I’m sure there a bow simulator out there somewhere for y’all to play ..      

First of all, the person who is making all of these rude replies everybody does not understand the full picture. He, like many other people, like to spam rockets on people. This is a major problem as it means the game requires no skill if you have the patience to craft up a bit of gunpowder and metal. Also, it means hackers can level bases (same with players) with more ease than just eco raiding. In a nutshell, guns need to be fixed, we all know that, but trying to buff rockets which are already insanely broken would be a horrible idea. And I don’t mean to sound toxic myself, but this guy does sound like someone who would lose in a fight against the naked. So, just making sure that the guns work will not bring rocket PVP to an end. We need to Nerf rockets, now that all of the toxic no skills have you gotten a taste of these rockets, their usefulness in combat should be lowered to ensure that people don’t rocket PVP ever again. I hope that all of you including this toxic player can’t understand this. Also to his point that, “ya’ll are making this game shitty”, No we are not, we are just making sure people like you cannot make this game on fun for us by making it so then people with no skill can destroy everyone. We want these rockets nerved, and PVP back in the game for the good of everybody. Also, there is Rockets in survival simulator, but PVP works in that game. Second of all, survival simulator is an old game, oxide is newer and is still being worked on, as you can see it is Catsbit’s main game. So I would suggest stop being toxic towards the people who just want to play normal PVP again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jame$1 said:

I think the real issue is the fact that the only hits that really register in this game is the bow and the Rockets so it’s bows against rockets and catsbits hasn’t fix that yet once we get all the guns back if “if we” do then there will be no problem with rockets but you can’t kill a hacker that’s able to unlimited craft rockets with a  bow….. especially if it’s a group of hackers since we can’t seem to get past that either with a GOOD hacker/cheat prevention. 

no wonder why so many people are becoming hackers tho because you guys jus keep making the game harder and harder to play for no reason . When it’s possible for others to free craft anything… and you guys are ruining the weapons , like I’m sure there a bow simulator out there somewhere for y’all to play ..      

My dude, you make some pretty valid points, but just understand That bows are always going to be a valid weapon, they always have been. Though I do not understand how you think that people who are good at using bows should go play another game. Those require skill inside this game, unlike rockets. So telling people who is skilled with a bow, to leave the game and go play some bow simulator, is really dumb. I am not going to lie, I miss the old PVP. The Rockets also need to be NERFED, after people have gotten a taste of rockets, they are not going to stop using them. Also, I understand that free craft is a massive problem inside of hacks, But it’ll take some time to get a good cheat prevention pack into the game. As for this whole message, I would just like to say that this new update should and hopefully will fix everything that everyone has covered inside of this topic. So I say there is no need to disagree with anyone here, unless you are a rocket spammer then get out of here.

• Like 1