LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Bee$

NOOBS WANTING ROCKETS GONE

On 6/12/2022 at 2:33 PM, Mohamed dz said:

Only noobs wants to rocket pvp cuz they lose gun fights 

FACTS my dude! I hate rocket spamming, I can’t wait for normal PvP to come back. It’ll be funny watching all the rocket spammers quit after not having basically aim bot lol 

• Like 2

Miss those old days when I used to hunt with a hunting rifle and even killed people with rockets at that time ?. Hope the update comes sooner. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, Bee$ said:

Seems like y’all just wanna argue ??‍♀️ . Who cares what other people use ? It’s a SURVIVAL game , you do what you do best and I’ll do the same ??? . Goodnight ladies?

I bet you dc like the other rocket users. I really don’t like people like you. Bet when everything is fixed in the next update you won’t last a single day in Oxide. Later, cya in the game buddy, - Sweaty Bow User.

Idk, do you dc or rocket spam? That’s what I’m asking.

18 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I'm not both of them ? 

Well then which one?? Or neither (which I hope) ?

12 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I'm walking with rockets But don't use them as a spamm option. 

Cool, wait, why are we talking about this again? Lol. Can’t wait for the update though ?

1 hour ago, [CC] xAnony said:

Wana bet everyone is waiting for it ?

Lol, yea

Bro Even tho Pvp Using HR is 1Hp like damage i still use HR (Hunting Rifle) Bcus been using hr since i played the game headshot HR is still OP but if u cannot hit headshot then wait for the update lol but ill wait for next update too Imma buy buggy then ill sell it for scraps then Imma be rich :6 btw Use AR (assault rifle) 11hits in head they be gone if u surprise attack them they cannot even use their reflex to dodge AR so fast u cannot dodge it automatically if they caught u offguard standing still u done. 

On 6/14/2022 at 1:13 AM, ::: said:

First of all, the person who is making all of these rude replies everybody does not understand the full picture. He, like many other people, like to spam rockets on people. This is a major problem as it means the game requires no skill if you have the patience to craft up a bit of gunpowder and metal. Also, it means hackers can level bases (same with players) with more ease than just eco raiding. In a nutshell, guns need to be fixed, we all know that, but trying to buff rockets which are already insanely broken would be a horrible idea. And I don’t mean to sound toxic myself, but this guy does sound like someone who would lose in a fight against the naked. So, just making sure that the guns work will not bring rocket PVP to an end. We need to Nerf rockets, now that all of the toxic no skills have you gotten a taste of these rockets, their usefulness in combat should be lowered to ensure that people don’t rocket PVP ever again. I hope that all of you including this toxic player can’t understand this. Also to his point that, “ya’ll are making this game shitty”, No we are not, we are just making sure people like you cannot make this game on fun for us by making it so then people with no skill can destroy everyone. We want these rockets nerved, and PVP back in the game for the good of everybody. Also, there is Rockets in survival simulator, but PVP works in that game. Second of all, survival simulator is an old game, oxide is newer and is still being worked on, as you can see it is Catsbit’s main game. So I would suggest stop being toxic towards the people who just want to play normal PVP again.

They guy literally said  so what , y’all use bows I use rockets , what’s the issue ? .....so dont waste ur time with him this kid could be 12 or 14

Bro he is a noob with no skills XD

On 6/25/2022 at 1:34 PM, Mohamed dz said:

They guy literally said  so what , y’all use bows I use rockets , what’s the issue ? .....so dont waste ur time with him this kid could be 12 or 14

His age may be lower than that

• Like 1