LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Stevolawd

Server wipe

13 hours ago, Henry_Cool said:

Yea that's agreed, 

Let's get the rocket nerfed and make it weaker that atleast 4 rocket shells can kill leathered guys and NOT JUST 2! 

The wipe happens every update, since we don’t know when exactly the update will come out, same with the server wipe.

Thats sucks if theres another server wipe like we farm alot of scrap and our hard work will be gone like popping buble i hope catsbit dont wipe the bp the blue print cuz of our hard work... 

7 hours ago, GAMER HITMAN GAMER said:

Thats sucks if theres another server wipe like we farm alot of scrap and our hard work will be gone like popping buble i hope catsbit dont wipe the bp the blue print cuz of our hard work... 

Bruh, this is how normal Rust works. The whole point of the wipe is to give a fresh start with the new features. So what you are saying is short sighted. Like imagine if all the massive clans just built so much wealth, that no one could oppose them? Exactly, that would make the game very annoying. Also the HACKERS! They have free craft now and I just got my unraidable base raided. I hate these rocket spamming hackers as much as the next guy, but when these new mods come to the game, we need to wipe the hacker’s inventory. So we do it with all players to balance the game. We have always had wipes, I think you’re pretty new if wipes are alien to you. Anyways, enjoy the time you have on this wipe before the next. And don’t complain.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ::: said:

Bruh, this is how normal Rust works. The whole point of the wipe is to give a fresh start with the new features. So what you are saying is short sighted. Like imagine if all the massive clans just built so much wealth, that no one could oppose them? Exactly, that would make the game very annoying. Also the HACKERS! They have free craft now and I just got my unraidable base raided. I hate these rocket spamming hackers as much as the next guy, but when these new mods come to the game, we need to wipe the hacker’s inventory. So we do it with all players to balance the game. We have always had wipes, I think you’re pretty new if wipes are alien to you. Anyways, enjoy the time you have on this wipe before the next. And don’t complaini

Yeah i know bro

Could you guys maybe add a countdown in game to reset so players know it's coming and don't save stuff up only to be reset is that possible ?