LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
:::

Dear Catsbit Games, About The Update

I know that all of you have been getting these questions over and over again. But I really want to know a rough timeframe when the update will come. The servers are getting overrun by hackers and rocket spammers, not to mention the broken PVP and Jenkee hit boxes. I know these are all problems you guys know of. But I would really like to have a timeframe, a time to look forward to when we can get all these bugs fixed. Please respond as I really love this game and I would really like to know when it’ll be fixed. @Catsbit.Care

On 6/1/2022 at 1:51 AM, ::: said:

I know that all of you have been getting these questions over and over again. But I really want to know a rough timeframe when the update will come. The servers are getting overrun by hackers and rocket spammers, not to mention the broken PVP and Jenkee hit boxes. I know these are all problems you guys know of. But I would really like to have a timeframe, a time to look forward to when we can get all these bugs fixed. Please respond as I really love this game and I would really like to know when it’ll be fixed. @Catsbit.Care

we hope it will be within 2 weeks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Welynprint said:

Well good to hear that?, but its just a Bug fix? Or is it the Update? Thanks for the answer

Yo Welyn my dude ? It will be the main update by the looks of it. It will be huge for the community and it will be here soon. Can’t wait to see you make more content when it isn’t all just rocket spam.