LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Smuz1

A month has passed, the PVP has not been returned

Hello.Today is already June 1st, are you going to do anything?! Update?! Fix bugs?! We don't care about cheaters anymore, at that time we couldn't kill with ping.And now we can't do anything even with ordinary people who climb into the house without cheats and steal resources, and we can't play with bows.If you have a ping on the server, then you will not be able to hit a person.Do something already!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bro its 1 month passed but the not on the request on google to remove guest not only the bug there working on there working on all of the bug just be patient cuz if you keep spamming saying the bug nothing will happened your like annoying catsbit.care just wait.

9 hours ago, Kit said:

Bro its 1 month passed but the not on the request on google to remove guest not only the bug there working on there working on all of the bug just be patient cuz if you keep spamming saying the bug nothing will happened your like annoying catsbit.care just wait.

we are tired of waiting, we waited two months for new update, it came and broke one of the most loved aspects of oxide, now we gotta wait again. At least revert the version to the previous map 

• Like 1

2 часа назад, mooooooooooooooooo сказал:

mannn, just be patient my team is always roaming whith a bow and rocket

@Catsbit.Care @[CC] xAnony That's the thing, we don't have it anymore.We wait and wait, I don't want to leave the oxide, but I can't wait anymore.The developers don't give us any information, our faith is fading and that's why we ask/ask so many questions.If they don't hurry, then everyone will go to TOTLAS or Project EVO

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Smuz1 said:

@Catsbit.Care @[CC] xAnony That's the thing, we don't have it anymore.We wait and wait, I don't want to leave the oxide, but I can't wait anymore.The developers don't give us any information, our faith is fading and that's why we ask/ask so many questions.If they don't hurry, then everyone will go to TOTLAS or Project EVO

That's where I'm going after its release BC oxide has become a long waited updated game, LIKE ITS CANT TAKE 2 MONTHS TO FIX A SIMPLE CODE IN THE GAME . :((

02.06.2022 в 13:40, jisphy-_- сказал:

That's where I'm going after its release BC oxide has become a long waited updated game, LIKE ITS CANT TAKE 2 MONTHS TO FIX A SIMPLE CODE IN THE GAME . :((

I completely agree with you, this is already too much.Even if it's a small business, people leave the game.DO SOMETHING ALREADY! YOUR ONLINE IS DISAPPEARING.THIS IS JUST A DAMAGE FIX.WE ARE TIRED OF RUNNING WITH BOWS

1 hour ago, Smuz1 said:

I completely agree with you, this is already too much.Even if it's a small business, people leave the game.DO SOMETHING ALREADY! YOUR ONLINE IS DISAPPEARING.THIS IS JUST A DAMAGE FIX.WE ARE TIRED OF RUNNING WITH BOWS

They are planning to have the update ready within 2 weeks

4 часа назад, [CC] xAnony сказал:

I think yes. Since that's our main bug we have as players

Is it really true?! We are looking forward to updating, or at least repairing the damage.We can wait.But we players don't have any information.I know it was like that before the update.But we ask you to fix only bugs, add new things for money.At least this.

Meanwhile Sandbox 3D hasn’t been updated since October 22 2020, and that the multiplayer version hasn’t been working for over 2 months now..

2 hours ago, JadeTheHumanOne said:

Meanwhile Sandbox 3D hasn’t been updated since October 22 2020, and that the multiplayer version hasn’t been working for over 2 months now..

BC no one cares about that dead ass game l

On 6/6/2022 at 7:07 PM, jisphy-_- said:

BC no one cares about that dead ass game l

Why you insulting this game , we all love it its a good game, you only care about oxide

Just now, Notmorescript7 said:

¿Por qué insultas este juego? A todos nos encanta, es un buen juego, solo te importa el óxido.

Better shut up you don't know what you're talking about I'm in this place like 5 months and wait 4 months for an update to come out and Catsbit served it's purpose but now the game has more bugs than ever and the worst bug there is with no damage bullets and it's been like a month since they fixed that error, I don't care if Catsbit bans me on their page, I easily make another account, I hope you understand that we all wait for a new update

Just now, LeoMasterZ said:

Mejor cállate, no sabes de lo que hablas, estoy en este lugar como 5 meses y espero 4 meses para que salga una actualización y Catsbit cumplió su propósito, pero ahora el juego tiene más errores que nunca y lo peor. bug hay sin balas de daño y hace como un mes que arreglaron ese error, no me importa si Catsbit me banea en su pagina, facilmente me hago otra cuenta, espero entiendas que todos esperamos una nueva actualizacion

I hope you understand that Catsbit hasn't fixed that bullet bug for a month

55 минут назад, LeoMasterZ сказал:

Better shut up you don't know what you're talking about I'm in this place like 5 months and wait 4 months for an update to come out and Catsbit served it's purpose but now the game has more bugs than ever and the worst bug there is with no damage bullets and it's been like a month since they fixed that error, I don't care if Catsbit bans me on their page, I easily make another account, I hope you understand that we all wait for a new update

Yes, it already angers us.But they said there would be an update in 2 weeks.And I very much hope that the damage will be repaired.There is no point in playing the game without PVP, I personally am tired of chasing people with a bow, and they quit the game after I hit the bow in the head.Making rockets and spamming them is not interesting.We want our pvp, we don't care about the update, we just want the good old pvp

11 минут назад, [CC] xAnony сказал:

Everyone please let's stay calm. There is no need to act rude against other members of the community.

Rome was also not built within a day

I agree, they're just angry because of pvp, we don't need pvp so quickly, we just ask for pvp to be returned to us.I personally thought that the update would be 5-4 months after that.But I didn't think this would happen with damage.I'm looking forward to fixing and removing bugs, and I'm also playing your game.I have the opportunity to buy your skins, they will help you with material possessions.

@[CC] xAnonyYou know me, I've been playing your game for a long time.And I still play and buy your skins with great desire.I'm a very good shot at oxide

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2022 at 12:13, Smuz1 said:

@[CC] xAnonyYa me conoces, he estado jugando tu juego durante mucho tiempo. Y todavía juego y compro tus máscaras con muchas ganas. Soy muy bueno tirando al óxido.

On 7/6/2022 at 11:58, [CC] xAnony said:

Todos, por favor, mantengamos la calma. No hay necesidad de actuar de manera grosera contra otros miembros de la comunidad.

Roma tampoco se construyó en un día.

I never insulted anyone I just told him to think twice before writing his shit I've known this game since my old account came out here it was Javierluis0505 if you want look for it and watch it I was there almost the day this game came out

Posted (edited)

Sandbox 3d is 2 years no updates

Cubic Sandbox is 2 years no updates.

Offroad Forrest is 4 years no update - Offroad Forrest Game is ded no need for updates.

Edited by Marc Albert

1 hour ago, Marc Albert said:

Sandbox 3d is 2 years no updates

Cubic Sandbox is 2 years no updates.

Offroad Forrest is 4 years no update - Offroad Forrest Game is ded no need for updates.

All of catsbit games requires an update. Before 1 Nov 2022. 

First of all, Imma stop playing till the update cause of the rocket spamming, hackers, and broken PvP. I still support this game, but I think it is really important for the dev team to give frequent updates on the games development. This will engage the people more than just telling that the update has been released. Also, to that one guy, Sandbox 3D is an old game, and if you have not gotten the hint, Catsbit’s main focus is on Oxide, the free, Mobile alternative to Rust. This will eventually replace Survival Simulator. So keep with the times my dude. Enjoy Oxide, or not, let’s agree that we must wait for the update.