LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Strot

How do I ban player with invisible name

Recommended Posts

How do I ban player with invisible name, there are many people with the name so it's hard to know who and who

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do what @Looking for hackerssaid. But

Before you report them you need to send proof. (Recording and screenshot of them in action. + user ID (screenshot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [CC] xAnony said:

Do what @Looking for hackerssaid. But

Before you report them you need to send proof. (Recording and screenshot of them in action. + user ID (screenshot)

ALL Unnamed Players are Hacking๐Ÿ˜‚. Everybody know thats...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

ALL Unnamed Players are Hacking๐Ÿ˜‚. Everybody know thats...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ not all of them even I own 2 of no-names accounts ๐Ÿคซ

ย 

Ask Bones๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Screen_Recording_20220201-052532_MultiSpace_1_1.gif.40bcda624b7a64814e7504cca083eec7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Para que usa clonador de contas? Pra usar hacker com toda certeza todos os sem nome sรฃo hacker sim todos deveriam tomar ban!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ not all of them even I own 2 of no-names accounts ๐Ÿคซ

ย 

Ask Bones๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Screen_Recording_20220201-052532_MultiSpace_1_1.gif.40bcda624b7a64814e7504cca083eec7.gif

OH REALY?๐Ÿ˜ฆ.ย  But i think unnamed players should be fix.ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2022 at 5:07 PM, Looking for hackers said:

Vas al menu de players al lado te aparece un escudo ahi podes ver el id del jugador

Hay algunos que no son hackers, y si denuncio al jugador legรญtimo? rs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2022 at 10:38 PM, ReneAmaro said:

Para que usa clonador de contas? Pra usar hacker com toda certeza todos os sem nome sรฃo hacker sim todos deveriam tomar ban!

Eu uso clonador pra criar contas pra guardar os loot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2022 at 6:40 PM, [CC] xAnony said:

Do what @Looking for hackerssaid. But

Before you report them you need to send proof. (Recording and screenshot of them in action. + user ID (screenshot)

This I know my friend, and if there are others with an invisible name who don't use hackers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Strot said:

This I know my friend, and if there are others with an invisible name who don't use hackers?

Just notify their username ID. So that it can be changed in something randomย 

(Photo of name andย ID )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2