LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Rangø

New update ideas

A suggestion that I would like to make is adding text signs for labeling or leaving messages for people

Another idea is adding wider variety of building options like corner foundation in rust.(This would be a hard feature to add i understand that this is hard and you would have alot to change about the game, which is a big task. I just hope you will consider this a good idea for the future of oxide and maybe it's something you could add when the game isn't in alpha. :) thank you i hope this helps. )

• Like 3

14 часов назад, Rangø сказал:

A suggestion that I would like to make is adding text signs for labeling or leaving messages for people

Another idea is adding wider variety of building options like corner foundation in rust.(This would be a hard feature to add i understand that this is hard and you would have alot to change about the game, which is a big task. I just hope you will consider this a good idea for the future of oxide and maybe it's something you could add when the game isn't in alpha. ? thank you i hope this helps. )

Brother, I sympathize with you, but in the time spent it is necessary to get rid of cheaters, and everything else will be added gradually to the oxside!

i wonder when will the game be finished or at least when it will exit the alpha version

like in how many years ?

Edited by Alex1y23

If you have seen Rust in Alpha, it was a Day-Z knockoff lol, and looked a lot worse than oxide. This game is doing well, and the building features will probably come soon ?