LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
ㅤㅤㅤ

New item shopping

2058010267_Screenshot_20220623-105800_Oxide-SurvivalIsland.thumb.jpg.640245a7d1d0154ae174cbab3dbcc0a7.jpgHello dear Team, i hope all u r good.

What about the new item on shopping, buggy? If we pay, we can use it at now? Or this will come in next update? 

And about the new bag to sleep, christimas hat? They will coming again/soon?

Thank you! ??

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev

This item will be added in an upcoming update. Now added by mistake, to everyone who managed to buy - we will return this item back after the release of the update.

Christmas items will be added closer to the Christmas holiday ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Catsbit.Dev said:

This item will be added in an upcoming update. Now added by mistake, to everyone who managed to buy - we will return this item back after the release of the update.

Hey sir, can you look your messages? I unfortunaly lost my guest account trying to bind it on my e-mail. Can you see your message box? I have sent you my ID

The hell? A buggy? That sounds weird, just call it a car. I know what a buggy is, but what use would this serve in the game?

5 hours ago, Catsbit.Dev said:

I hope this isn’t a paywall, cause that would kinda suck, but why make it a buggy and not just a horse or a car? Sounds kinda out of place to me.

33 minutes ago, [CC] xAnony said:

I think the price was more like a basic price they have added on it since $48,99 is just to much ? 

There is maby going to be more things that will be added? 

Are you saying that the game will become pay to win? If so that would make it equivalent to Last Island Of Survival (which is a garbage game) imo.

31 минуту назад, Smuz1 сказал:

I honestly don't care if it will be very expensive there or not.But we have 49.88 dollars in Russian volutes, which is average for me.I can afford any of your skin. But... I can't buy because of the sanctions.He writes to me that the payment systems are temporarily not working.I want to ask, will I be able to buy a buggy somehow? ?

Согласен с тобой,жалко что мы не можем на прямую с разработчиком взаимодействовать донатом...

10 hours ago, Smuz1 said:

I honestly don't care if it will be very expensive there or not.But we have 49.88 dollars in Russian volutes, which is average for me.I can afford any of your skin. But... I can't buy because of the sanctions.He writes to me that the payment systems are temporarily not working.I want to ask, will I be able to buy a buggy somehow? ?

My dude, the buggy is a thing that will be a feature, as they have stated it wasn’t supposed to be in the shop, and as for the skins, none will be 50 dollars lol. 

2 hours ago, [CC] xAnony said:

It's cheaper ?

1623635135_Screenshot_20220624-201632_Oxide-SurvivalIsland.jpg.9603c1a5bd438a051f5c6c3b1ae226ed.jpg

And you said not pay to win? This sucks for me, as you can literally just buy roof access to people’s bases for 15$. This is kinda lame, also, the heck is prime? I get the no adds thing but what is a prime server?

Just now, [CC] xAnony said:

Your message is hidden since it has a picture in it or a link/file 

Ohhhhh, k, no need to read it tho ? just more of my pay2win-bad spam

I’m am really sorry tho, I’m acting like a 5 Ur old, rant over sry?