LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
4 4
Catsbit.Care

Update 0.3.6

2 hours ago, Raffy said:

Can u fix the flying cheaters speed hacking and for sure cheaters will using aimbot because the pvp is fixed

This is (the hacker situation) a very hard to fix thing. All we can hope for is a better anti-cheat. As for you, if the anti-cheat isn’t enough for you, then just record a short clip of them hacking, them post it in Player Reports. I hope you found this helpful ?

10 hours ago, ::: said:

Catsbit, all this does is just to make it so the sweaty clans can just fly around destroying peoples bases with rockets. Also, the only thing this is doing is just promoting people spending money to get an advantage, which is exactly what pay to win is. I don’t mean to sound toxic, or critical, but I am just very mad that so much pain and stuff entered the game all at once, and also I am very mad about there not being a wipe with this update. If you are going to do anything regarding this post, please just make a wipe, I lost all my stuff thinking it wouldn’t matter anyways, but now everyone’s a step ahead of me and there’s no wipe.

Yeah i also gived up my loot 

• Sad 1

Hi. Can you add also different items to store and, re-add the hat and lights? I bought them on my other account but when the new update came my 'bolthid' account was replaced with 'xadamx'. Can you transfer Christmas lights and Santa hat over?? To my xadamx account? 

Thankyou for the update. 

Game is much harder now. Sadly. But kind of good. What's the difference between PVE AND PVP

1 hour ago, Alex1y23 said:

I want to ask if the chetears problem resolved even a bit? 

Haven't seen 1 cheater all day

Better work on cheaters no on stupid update I am leaving of this game because cheaters with aim bot kill you every minute.Add admins with special commands (ban) on the server who will playing  and ban cheaters . if admins will be bad players will report .

Edited by Cmo
  • Like 1

I wish next update have new armor made of Iron new building and cooking pot to cook a lot of meat!pls fix when I check my history you can't  se your last server your play 

*pls water bottle you can refill of water and barrel rain catcher

*fix history

*new armor made of Iron

*chest or box you can store a lot things

*much better  gun damage

*I wish the spear you can stab and not trowing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeni eşyalar eklenmeli, harita daha da geliştirilmeli, hileler giderilmeli, inşa çekici kilitli olmamalı, koyduğumuz eşyaları geri kaldırabilelim, loot kaynakları artmalı, map geliştirilmeli 

Görüşünüz için Teşekkür Ederiz?

Kanpai3 - Perros Blancos

Yeni eşyalar gelmeli ,grafikler düzelmeli,hileler kaldırılmalıdır

Sandıkların kapasitesi arttırılmalı

Silahların isabet kontrolü ayarlanmalı

Teşekkürler

• Thanks 1

Когда обновление выйдет??When will the update be released?

14.08.2022 в 23:20, W9xc сказал:

Когда обновление выйдет??When will the update be released?

Совсем недавно закончился закрытый альфа тест проекта EVO, вот Cast поднапряглись походу!

22.08.2022 в 13:10, Pisunchick сказал:

Совсем недавно закончился закрытый альфа тест проекта EVO, вот Cast поднапряглись походу!

Обновление выйдет до НГ, но пост, под которым все пишут 2022 года, так что точных дат нет. 

6 часов назад, Шибу сказал:

Обновление выйдет до НГ, но пост, под которым все пишут 2022 года, так что точных дат нет. 

Обновления всегда выходили в воскресенье-понедельник, поэтому ждём 24-25 декабря обновление, а перед этим ждём чтобы разработчик написала что обновление готово