LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Nick/dish

Hacker on server u.s. 11

I love this update but the hackers somehow are able to bypass the anti cheat and because the pvp damage glitch is fixed speed hackers can just run up and spray with rifle even if you u try to run away so the only way to avoid this is to disconnect but it feels wrong. BTW he lives In a trap base across the road from me.   His name is:slinkeez 2.0

10 minutes ago, 12345 said:

This is exactly why I told catsbit to fix the hacking before fixing pvp issue but of course they didn’t listen

They can never “fix” hacks, all they can do is make better moderation, which they are actively doing. Please knowledge this

2 minutes ago, 12345 said:

And there are ways to stop people from hacking.

I see you do not get the point, or how hacking works. There are hackers in almost every game, but they have better moderation. Just realize that there are only 2 devs who work hard to ban cheaters. Also, no one can stop hacks. Hacking is literally just modding the game’s code (which is really easy) and most people just download hacks from people who figured it out. Just be grateful that they even ban cheaters. SMH dude SMH ? 

1 hour ago, 12345 said:

Um all hackers are using old androids as you can’t hack on the newer androids it doesn’t work so actually all they have to do is make it so the game doesn’t work on older androids

It is hard to do so. Otherwise, no, android devices have a prebuilt apk.installer, this is in all android type phones. Hacks are made with computers, able to change values in the game’s code, then they put the apk or android version of the game on download for other android users to download.