LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
:::

VERY IMPORTANT HOTFIX IDEAS

1st - Make the PvE selector work

2nd - Make the ability to clear server history 

3rd - Reduce hunting rifle body shot by 15%

4th - Reduce rocket damage to structures and players by 20

5th - Make force wipe on hotfix date

(These are all things that I highly suggest making in the very near future, as this will clear up a lot of things, thank you if you saw this @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev @[CC] xAnony) ?

• Like 1

DEVS, PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD.

The Servers have been Dead for quite some time after the update.

*SOMETHING REGARDING “PRIME” SERVERS

I think prime servers are kinda just gate-kept servers, and not something special.

I feel as if since we have PVP and PVE I think at least some of the prime servers should be creative testing servers. This would add Creativity in base design and make the payment of 10.00$ USD a justifiable payment.

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev @[CC] xAnony

Edited by :::

59 minutes ago, [CC] xAnony said:

Well it will be a fun feature to have a creative mode version for prime. 

And besides that maby also a Tag behind the name [Prime] on the server list.

Cool ?

So I don’t mean to be “that guy” but when will a hotfix come? Almost all the servers are dead at the moment, and I think it’s because of the launch of the update (mainly the username fix) but if you can please tell me if my suggestions are reasonable and if so, tell them to the devs ??

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ::: said:

Cool ?

So I don’t mean to be “that guy” but when will a hotfix come? Almost all the servers are dead at the moment, and I think it’s because of the launch of the update (mainly the username fix) but if you can please tell me if my suggestions are reasonable and if so, tell them to the devs ??

Thanks for your suggestions

I want to ask: how do you see the creative mode? i mean what features you would like to add

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks for your suggestions

I want to ask: how do you see the creative mode? i mean what features you would like to add

I would say for creative, making it so you can open a menu with all of the buildings, furniture, and equipment in the game. You put a number into an interface then click the plus button under each item. I think this would be good for build, raid, and PvP testing. Since this would be a prime feature, nobody could just spam the map. I hope this made sense to you, if not, I can elaborate further. ?

28 minutes ago, [CC] xAnony said:

Nohh you going to make more Xmas lights now...  got 500 for the list ?? 

Nooooooooooooooooo YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!