LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
KING CAPO

Prime Perks

Since we are purchasing Prime and option for buggy and helicopter. Why not make all BP unlocked for Prime players. We are already spending money for Prime and additionally Helicopter which is over priced. Unless you make it op with options of built in rocket and guns for helicopter and don't forget health of the vehicls. But good job on the new features.

Edited by KING CAPO

1 hour ago, KING CAPO said:

Since we are purchasing Prime and option for buggy and helicopter. Why not make all BP unlocked for Prime players. We are already spending money for Prime and additionally Helicopter which is over priced. Unless you make it op with options of built in rocket and guns for helicopter and don't forget health of the vehicls. But good job on the new features.

If you didn’t read Catsbit or xAnonyx’s posts, the paywall on the vehicles are so people don’t spam them, there for they can focus on optimizing them. Also, the “Prime” perk is for no ads and access to Prime Servers. The Prime servers have no benefits but should be a creative mode type of servers. Also, “Prime” is not pay to win. Therefore giving people all bps is P2W. They 

Edited by :::
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ::: said:

If you didn’t read Catsbit or xAnonyx’s posts, the paywall on the vehicles are so people don’t spam them, there for they can focus on optimizing them. Also, the “Prime” perk is for no ads and access to Prime Servers. The Prime servers have no benefits but should be a creative mode type of servers. Also, “Prime” is not pay to win. Therefore giving people all bps is P2W.

Totally Bullshyt! Why make  prime which is server for paid players and you don't have what we are requesting for....... ???

Just now, KING CAPO said:

Totally Bullshyt! Why make  prime which is server for paid players and you don't have what we are requesting for....... ???

Might as well make a server with full admin perks for creative mode like Minecraft. Or what is the point? 

8 minutes ago, KING CAPO said:

8 minutes ago, KING CAPO said:

Might as well make a server with full admin perks for creative mode like Minecraft. Or what is the point? 

I think the purpose of Prime Servers are to limit the amount of hacker in those servers... This is done because of the nature of a Prime Server. Hackers will be risking losing their payment if they hacked in Prime Servers just to recieve a ban the next day.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Orazal said:

I think the purpose of Prime Servers are to limit the amount of hacker in those servers... This is done because of the nature of a Prime Server. Hackers will be risking losing their payment if they hacked in Prime Servers just to recieve a ban the next day.

Yes, I have talked to xAnonyx about adding a creative mode like server to prime. This might come in the near hotfix

Well why is Anony doing admins work and he isn't given admin privileges? Don't make sense also I know anony and is hard working family man in IRL. And he tries his best to help this game and he is still playing as regular player but doing admins work. Just my 2 cents

Edited by KING CAPO

He must get the damn privelliges

3 hours ago, KING CAPO said:

Well why is Anony doing admins work and he isn't given admin privileges? Don't make sense also I know anony and is hard working family man in IRL. And he tries his best to help this game and he is still playing as regular player but doing admins work. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Thank you admins! Appreciate the hard work and new update. I will support the team and please focus on updating your anti cheat system.