LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR

Rocket launcher: maybe a rocket that costs 2 times the normal amount of a rocket but you can control this rocket.

new vehicle: boats I think this would be exiting for everybody.

Map: maybe a little bigger and more stuff like a couple more islands and longer roads.

new weapon: costs 500 scraps, a landmine 100 metal and 150 sulfur.

3 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Rocket launcher: maybe a rocket that costs 2 times the normal amount of a rocket but you can control this rocket.

Map: maybe a little bigger and more stuff like a couple more islands and longer roads.

Your ideas sound great, but this game is still early in development and can’t make those features right now without seeming out of place. Also, landline should be cheaper imo. For the island to be bigger, we should have a player cap increase as well. And rockets should only get their dps for buildings and players. Overall, a great recommendation, just a bit of work, and it will be great my friend ☺️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ::: said:

Your ideas sound great, but this game is still early in development and can’t make those features right now without seeming out of place. Also, landline should be cheaper imo. For the island to be bigger, we should have a player cap increase as well. And rockets should only get their dps for buildings and players. Overall, a great recommendation, just a bit of work, and it will be great my friend ☺️

I forgot one thing ammo for the copter like bombs

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Isaac said:

I forgot one thing ammo for the copter like bombs

*Attack Heli from Rust intensifies* ? lol

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2022 at 3:28 PM, Isaac said:

YESSS BOATS WOULD BE SO COOL especially if they added rivers running through to the Center of the map so you could drive boats there

On 05.09.2022 at 13:48, bellasmith said:

YESSS TEKNELERİ ÇOK GÜZEL OLACAKTIR, özellikle haritanın ortasından geçen nehirleri ekleselerdi, böylece orada tekneleri sürebilirsiniz.

Maybe we can even fish with a fishing system we can add to the boat.

• Like 1