LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

Copter.

Hi. Bought the copter. And buggy. But when I land on someone's roof. It accused me of cheating and kicked me. Now I lost my copter and how can I reclaim it. And I cant make a buggy now either. Guess I'll just have to rocket my way into their fortified base. That's gonna take time. 

When I respawned not too far from said place I shot someone and as I went to pick up their stuff, a guy straight away was behind me with a machine gun, so I d/c. But he might have killed me during that pause. I tried to run, before d/c, but I felt it was a little suspicious since no-one was in the area as far as you could see. "The Desert." Besides that guy I got. 

I'm about to log in and the copter is cool, but it would be awesome if you could have free view too, to look around while driving. Which you can sortof but the controls are difficult at best. Not sure what too expect with the buggy.(car) 

I do like the update, it's much more harder. But that might mean a lot harder when they begin ganging together like hoodrats. No offence to those clannies. Albeit. Thanks for updating. But do you think we could get one more in a few weeks. The stairs are still glitches. I noticed the anvil is fixed? The barrels dropping scrap is easy to collect but still tedious. But I spose that's the fun of it. 

After a few hours I imagined in further updates, there's gotta be something for base defences. As a pro-bie, I find it rather easy to get in. There's just nothing really stopping players, self included, from avoiding conflict and repping rewards from inside their bases. 

Guess I'll leave the comments and posts to others for now and hope things pan out with a positive spin. Good bye for now. 

Just now, 12345 said:

I heard rockets do more damage. To buildings? & Players? But I haven't noticed yet. In fact I hope I don't. I logged in and my base was destroyed. Rocket I spose but the bases around mine were left intact. 

I wonder if also, the items in furnaces could drop out after being destroyed and storage boxes. That would be terrific. ^.^ and perhaps a simple lock on storage boxes with increased health. 

Also while running to and fro, I imagined, imagine if players health showed via a small green health bar like axes and picks, and when low, it shows red. Red for.. 

"I think I'm in danger!?" 

I haven't tried out ceiling lights yet. But I should. As of the last update, they would disappear and become lost to whatever reason. But never used too. 

Hope to hear back from anyway out there. 

• Like 1

I hate this update, everyone talks about how buggy the vehicles are. The vehicles should not have come out yet, the are still not very well optimized and people think the paywall is permanent. 
Also, BUFFED ROCKET DAMAGE!? I fricken hate that. Why the hell do they do that? Actually, they decreased bow damage, now it takes 8 shots to the head to kill. They also buffed hunting rifles. They can insta kill a naked body shot. And headshots now to like 120 damage lol. This update is ridiculous and I just want this game back to normal.

7 hours ago, xadamx said:

Hi. Bought the copter. And buggy. But when I land on someone's roof. It accused me of cheating and kicked me. Now I lost my copter and how can I reclaim it. And I cant make a buggy now either. Guess I'll just have to rocket my way into their fortified base. That's gonna take time. 

When I respawned not too far from said place I shot someone and as I went to pick up their stuff, a guy straight away was behind me with a machine gun, so I d/c. But he might have killed me during that pause. I tried to run, before d/c, but I felt it was a little suspicious since no-one was in the area as far as you could see. "The Desert." Besides that guy I got. 

I'm about to log in and the copter is cool, but it would be awesome if you could have free view too, to look around while driving. Which you can sortof but the controls are difficult at best. Not sure what too expect with the buggy.(car) 

I do like the update, it's much more harder. But that might mean a lot harder when they begin ganging together like hoodrats. No offence to those clannies. Albeit. Thanks for updating. But do you think we could get one more in a few weeks. The stairs are still glitches. I noticed the anvil is fixed? The barrels dropping scrap is easy to collect but still tedious. But I spose that's the fun of it. 

After a few hours I imagined in further updates, there's gotta be something for base defences. As a pro-bie, I find it rather easy to get in. There's just nothing really stopping players, self included, from avoiding conflict and repping rewards from inside their bases. 

Guess I'll leave the comments and posts to others for now and hope things pan out with a positive spin. Good bye for now. 

Hi,

Thanks for writing!

Could you precise some details: how have you lost your copter and why can't you craft any new copter or buggy? Is there any error? 

When kicked by the game for cheating, by landing on someones roof, ..mind you it was a slow decent onto their roof. At first I missed the landing, landing outside their walls, so I alleviate and tried again in what case it was for nought when slammed by a, you've been cheating notice and then kicked. When respawned, I didn't see the chopper anywhere. So I ran to last known location. When arriving at the, scene, the copter was not visible. And the area was vacant. I have the materials now for a new copter but unsure if I'll be able to craft a new one since there is already a 1 in use limitation per map. So I could craft the copter but if other copter is still registered in use, then I won't be able to place it. I am unsure on what happened to the last copter. Whether it's still on the map or not considering the epic failure on the landing. I thought it was a bit of a niptuck situation. There's a video on YouTube with similar situation involving the buggy with coming into contact with water. You are dismissed from the game and when you log back in you are without the vehicle and it's previous location is nowhere to be found. The video ended there. It didn't show how he tried to find it after being restarted. Unfortunately. I suspect that a new vehicle can be recreated. And it's just a little hiccup where player loses the vehicle. And is required too make a new one. It's pretty hefty too be making these. I wonder if there's a speed limiter for these vehicles, to remove chances of being kicked out of game because of going too fast. In my case, landing on a roof shouldn't be grounds for being kicked. Albeit. It is what it is. And might need some tweaks to make sure the gameplay while in vehicle does result in losses. Time, effort, and affordability. Just a minor setback. I can go and video record it now. My 2nd run with the copter. I didn't have any problems really flying around as short lived as it was. Also wondering what the durability is on the two vehicles. Can they both have high life. To reduce exposure too recrafting. And can they be picked up by the hammer, consequently returning the copter or buggy back into your bag until further use is utilised. 

Hi again. This time I took my time exploring while flying. It was quite ideal. If you take your time. It is great fun. But I saw a base. I softly landed on 'the ground's and was hoping nothing would happen. But it did. It booted me again. It was only a simple landing too. Nothing rash or whatnot. However was kicked and lost the copter. As if I never made it. No doubt I'll log in now, and it'll be gone. Can you fix this. 

Hi again. Got my copter back. After a long walk back to where I lost it. It was still there. I did land it but something's wrong with exiting the contraption lol. After flying off with it I went back and landed and waited a sec or two for it to switch off. Then tried exit again. This time I let me. But don't get too hasty. I tried again and again but the game didn't like me getting out. So was booted each time. Also every time I landed softly. I was taking on about 10 damage. That's excessive. For landing. I did get my copter back. Returned to base to build a helipad. But when I landed and everything was shutdown. I exited and it still booted me. Haven't returned just yet. Also. Flying speed is good. Not have any speed issues. Turning is good. But also, here's something I found around doing a lap of the map. Some places are too high, hills and mountaneous areas. And some of the flight I was unsure if I was landing or about to find myself glitches, because their is a height limiter in place. Should raise it another 200ft. Should approximately, take care of it. Maybe 300?. Perhaps just twice as high as the current setting. Or presumably 1.0-1.5x it's current altitude. So I got the copter home but not ready to set it on the roof, as you get kicked. And respawned miles from site, randomly. Hope you can some how introduce a quick patch for vehicles. 

On a different note. For base protection. Can you make cannon or two. Or some kind of trap. Either to lame, prevent or deter from location. Limited to 1 or 2 per base? Uses bullets... Even those pistol bullets would deter intruders. Since they don't get much use from those who use rifles and etc. That would be swell. 

The graphics/models of the buggy, and the copter are pretty cool. They have the same feel for the game. Old, prehistoric and unsafe as their first appearance. It would be great to see new things added to the store. However, these things take time. Apparently a lot of time too make sure the assets works correctly. 

Id ask details on the timetable you spend actually working on this. Intrusively the last update. But it's not any of my business how you design and collaborate your applications. 

Have a good day and thanks for reading. 

Also. I begun a game in PVE. It's basically better than PVP. But the lack of resources, and no cloth or leather but I seen a guy in leather. And a couple of cheaters hanging around town square. Needs a bit of work. But it's awesome. Unable to beat the animals, open barrels, and tough negotiations. But so fun. How do I put a sleeping bag to avoid dying from thirst? Also. Should make a couple more servers like it. If you can. Just to handle the amount of players in and out. Another thing too. I forgot.