LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Kit

Party?

Hi all player have cousin or brother playing this game so make party that you can add people you can trust and that way they can open key lock i know theres code lock and hey add big chest small chest that you can put key lock and helpin system? After getting knock out your team can revive you and can you add more stuff for recycling and add vehicle but free like skateboard that cost 100 scrap 50 wood 50 metal and 5 planks the speed is double of running speed thats all

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kit said:

Hi all player have cousin or brother playing this game so make party that you can add people you can trust and that way they can open key lock i know theres code lock and hey add big chest small chest that you can put key lock and helpin system? After getting knock out your team can revive you and can you add more stuff for recycling and add vehicle but free like skateboard that cost 100 scrap 50 wood 50 metal and 5 planks the speed is double of running speed thats all

Your ideas are great, though the skateboard seems quite out of place, and key locks should use keys, not being open to all teammates. This of corse is the reason for code locks as you stated. Reviving is kinda finicky as it is hard to make it like Rust, but I get what you mean. Otherwise, great suggestions ☺️

• Thanks 1