LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
TBK GAMER VN

I can't login to the server

Điều này xảy ra rất nhiều khi tôi cố gắng đăng nhập vào máy chủ, lỗi này khiến tôi không thể đăng nhập vào trò chơi. Xin ai đó giúp tôi!

78589553_Screenshot_20220628-083042_Oxide-SurvivalIsland.thumb.jpg.d7993363a96811cf07159deaa9596672.jpg

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Vui lòng thử tải lại trò chơi

Btw bạn chơi trên thiết bị nào?

Galaxy A10

RAM: 2GB

ROM: 32GB

At the moment we collect the info about devices in order to check on them and catch the error faster 

Generally now the problem can be solved by reloading the game 

I have the same problem but i uninstalled and reinstalled, clear data ,clear cache and it does still not want to work.   (Samsung galaxy j4)

Hi xAnony i have found a solution to my problem . It made my screen blou bc the server kicked me. I found that entering a server then add displays and then for a brief moment (1-3 seconds)im back at the server list and if i am fast enough to tap on the same server and pres join server again, then i can actually proceed to play the game . I have since seen that the blue screen thing happens every time i get auto kicked by the server.                 Hope this helps someone down the line. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JEFF(TWIN) said:

Xin chào xAnony tôi đã tìm ra giải pháp cho vấn đề của mình. Nó làm cho màn hình của tôi blou bc máy chủ đã đá tôi. Tôi nhận thấy rằng vào một máy chủ, sau đó thêm hiển thị và sau đó trong một khoảnh khắc ngắn (1-3 giây) tôi quay lại danh sách máy chủ và nếu tôi đủ nhanh để nhấn vào cùng một máy chủ và tham gia trước máy chủ một lần nữa, thì tôi thực sự có thể tiếp tục để chơi trò chơi. Kể từ đó, tôi đã thấy rằng điều màn hình xanh xảy ra mỗi khi tôi bị máy chủ tự động khởi động. Hy vọng điều này sẽ giúp ai đó dưới dòng. 

That's right, I used that to get into the server.

I also saw there was a problem when i played byt my phone randomly restarted and the server said i can't join bc user is already in server. I could only join after a few hours.     Just letting you know. 

I have been like this for 5 days, how will it go away?

Servers won't come up. 

Azamat2008 ID : 3F95FEB33E1C711C

Screenshot_2022-07-15-15-08-19-715_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-13-12-29-36-842_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg