LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

Has there been a reset?

Logged in and had heaps of stuff. 

Went to make the rest of gp and it disappeared. Then I noticed my research table was reset. Still got some of my things, if usable??

But just wondering if there's been a reset. I'm on prime 55. I was having log in errors but then got in to find I've lost all my progress. 

However, on a different server I still had all my progress. 

I had a rocket launcher. It was loaded. I fired it, but it shot nothing. I had a rocket in the bag, went to move it. It. Disappeared...

On the other server. I have bullets and gun. I shot it. It still works. And even reloaded.

Keep getting error -200

Shortened the video numerous times but still resulting in something amiss. 

Also, connecting error. 

Also, logged in other server. All inventory is working fine. Building and so forth. 

Last night I was about to go into the biggest base on the server PRIME 55. Just beforehand, with rockets. Weird that I log in today, and am met with error after error and upon actually connecting, realising all my stuff, including the research is gone. 

Seems a bit like foul play at hand because I was gonna kick a goal. And set them back significantly. 

Hi again. Just got in to PRIME. it connected but this time I realised I had a rocket in the rocket launcher. I checked my inventory, and it was back to normal?????? I video it. It's short. I'll try upload it after this. I had the research back and my items that disappeared. Strangely enough.