LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
frog soup

Regarding Emo Johnny/Bones

I have been doing some digging and it appears that this user is the exact same "Johnny" from New Zealand on Memeios "Rust Mobile Just Got Worse" video.

If you haven't seen the video or how toxic this user is, I implore you to go see how this individual has represented our community. 

I personally believe this is very bad for business. The video has over 1 million views and has likely steered many players away..

We need to do better to support this game, not spam a well known streamer to re-review the game and spew toxic shit at him in the process.

Don't mean too say it. But what kind of individual are you. You call your self frog soup. And you reckon he's misleading. Geez. 

1 minute ago, xadamx said:

Don't mean too say it. But what kind of individual are you. You call your self frog soup. And you reckon he's misleading. Geez. 

I am an individual who cares about the future of this game. I brought something very serious and important to light. What kind of individual are you? I hope one that also wishes for this game to be successful. 

There is no need to add to the toxicity by making fun of my username.

1 hour ago, frog soup said:

I have been doing some digging and it appears that this user is the exact same "Johnny" from New Zealand on Memeios "Rust Mobile Just Got Worse" video.

If you haven't seen the video or how toxic this user is, I implore you to go see how this individual has represented our community. 

I personally believe this is very bad for business. The video has over 1 million views and has likely steered many players away..

We need to do better to support this game, not spam a well known streamer to re-review the game and spew toxic shit at him in the process.

Hi there,

Well, this was one of our players and not of our team. At the moment we have 1.7 million of enregistered users, do you think we are responsible of all they say on the internet? 

Btw, we had a lot of new users thanks of these videos, even if it made us look bad 

5 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there,

Well, this was one of our players and not of our team. At the moment we have 1.7 million of enregistered users, do you think we are responsible of all they say on the internet? 

Btw, we had a lot of new users thanks of these videos, even if it made us look bad 

I don't think you are responsible for any of the players actions. They are responsible for their own.

However, if you are brought information about a specific user, kind of like how we bring you videos and screenshots for bans, yes, it should be YOUR responsibility to deal with it. Whether you do or don't, that's up to your morals.

I just wanted to bring this to light so the community knows who they are playing with. I didn't post this to have action taken against him. I think Memeio already did enough to him.

"Rust copied oxide" 

??

Edited by frog soup

I have seen this video you speak of. It was rather not nice. I didn't like it, the amount of baggering. I mean if it were casual and the games he liked were being spoken of between two people. Then sure, but in this case it seems the guy really wanted a review posted by his biggest fan ever, ever, ever. Poor memio? He didn't really want too and in spite of that, he did one afterall and then realised after soo much fun, that he didn't really like the feel. Even if he was thoroughly enjoying himself. I reckon. But then he lost his cool and decided he had, had enough. Fair enough. 

I like the video, if you skip the whole, Johnny from new zealand keeps annoying me to review something I'd rather not. Johnny really like oxide. What can I say. But he begun to get verbal and like most, conversations of sorts, things didn't end well. 

Well Johnny still got his review, but it was a flop. Even though we can all tell after watching the video, memio did actually have a soft spot for it. I mean, besides the funniest bugs, what's not too love. It's adventurous. It's danger. It's exciting. It's tough. 

All that said. It's gonna take a few more, and some more, updates too get the coooool people want. Anyway, it is what it is. So. So.

Edited by xadamx

1 minute ago, xadamx said:

I have seen this video you speak of. It was rather not nice. I didn't like it, the amount of baggering. I mean if it were casual and the games he liked were being spoken of between two people. Then sure, but in this case it seems the guy really wanted a review posted by his biggest fan ever, ever, ever. Poor memio? He didn't really want too and in spite of that, he did one afterall and then realised after soo much fun, that he didn't really like the feel. Even if he was thoroughly enjoying himself. I reckon. But then he lost his cool and decided he had, had enough. Fair enough. 

I like the video, if you skip the whole, Johnny from new zealand keeps annoying me to review something I'd rather not. Johnny really like oxide. What can I say. But he begun to get verbal and like most, here's conversations of sorts, things didn't end well. 

Well Johnny still got his review, but it was a flop. Even though we can all tell after watching the video, memio did actually have a soft spot for it. I mean, besides the funniest bugs, what's not too love. It's adventurous. It's danger. It's exciting. It's tough. 

All that said. It's gonna take a few more, and some more, updates too get the coooool people want. Anyway, it is what it is. So. So.

I feel you. Both videos he was having fun, cant deny that! I'm very excited for future updates and a better anti cheat system.

I hope he does another video in a few months so we can increase the player base. Let's just not have any of us look like complete douchebags while doing it ?

1 minute ago, frog soup said:

I feel you. Both videos he was having fun, cant deny that! I'm very excited for future updates and a better anti cheat system.

I hope he does another video in a few months so we can increase the player base. Let's just not have any of us look like complete douchebags while doing it ?

I asked memio myself, to maybe do a re,re, review. But he never responded. And tried to get him to see he was actually getting in too it. If only he knew he had to upgrade the hatchet. There was no tutorial or player tips to do so and so it was slow and tedious for him to try and stay afloat. Meanwhile big clan wars were going on around him. And although he found himself fitting in here and there. He got frustrated and mixed emotions that in the end, he put it down to science and maths. He didn't know enough of. (probably knows more then me)

12 hours ago, frog soup said:

Whats the video called?