LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
Catsbit.Care

Anticheat Testing

Hi everyone, 

we are testing the new anticheat system. At the moment we see that it kicks cheaters only. 

BUT in case you are kicked for NO reason, please report this: 

- reply in this topic; 

- precise the device you play on; 

- send the record where we can clearly see that you don't use any cheats and get kicked. 

Thanks in advance for assistance ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

How did you implement it. If you don't mind me asking. I don't see an update on the play store. And how is it being implemented. Via the game/client of sorts? Since the update and adding in new vehicles, is this anti cheat program, a new add on or not. How is it, installed? 

The reason I ask is because when I exit from the chopper. I get kicked. Not everytime but enough to not bother with that paid feature, as of yet. 

2 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Apparently almost everyone getting kicked for cheating. 

Pickup 

Running 

Jumping 

[ If they removed this then the cheaters can use their cheats again.]

So please can everyone deal with this fir a few weeks? Until they all stop using the cheats

I can’t agree with that. We constantly monitor the players who get kicked. They are kicked for trying to use cheats. We have at the moment no proof of false kicking

Hello, I play on a Xiaomi POCO X3, my name in the game is Drakgon and I was kicked from the US 0.3 Oxide #14 server for "Use of hacks" when in reality I don't even know how to install HK ._.

AND I WAS BANNED AGAIN JUST ENTERING THE SERVER!!!

16570463692855163740234500543336.jpg

Edited by Drakgon
HAPPENED AGAIN AAAAAAAAHHHHH

17 hours ago, Drakgon said:

Hello, I play on a Xiaomi POCO X3, my name in the game is Drakgon and I was kicked from the US 0.3 Oxide #14 server for "Use of hacks" when in reality I don't even know how to install HK ._.

AND I WAS BANNED AGAIN JUST ENTERING THE SERVER!!!

16570463692855163740234500543336.jpg

Hi there, 

You have no ban on your account. 

Please make a record and send us 

I just got kicked off (#1) US 8 for runing, i need some help

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Name: Ghosty 2.0
ID: B79CB4AF122394B4

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 9.34.50 PM.jpeg

Edited by Ghosty

Hello catsbit care im playing this game since it came out but i was getting false kicked quite a lot even tho i don't hack 

I was banned after I managed to enter the Brazilian server because whenever I try to enter the map does not load, only the sky appears outside this I managed to play a little and then I was banned for no reason I would like a review on the reason for the ban because I want to be playing because the proposal of the game is good I wait for an answer

Screenshot_2022-07-21-01-03-57-942_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

I get kicked for literally nothing: farming, walking,running, jumping, some times I can’t even log in for 20 seconds without being kicked over and over and over again. It’s a really fun game but this makes it impossible to keep a base or any of my loot. The hackers always seem to not get kicked but I’ll be kicked 2 times then decide I’m not gonna play for a while just to log onto a decade base and have to start all over!!!!

I’ve reported the kicking problem 3-4 times and no change nor reply. Yet they’re “constantly monitoring the players kicked” if you ask me it seems like the admin are the hackers we run into and kick whoever they want. If not then reply to this and fix the issue!!

On 8/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, 

Can you perhaps tell me the following information?

Your FPS and the server PING? 

It might is because you are Lagging for the server what makes you detected as cheating.

My wifi is fine however I’m on a us server and I’ve only met 2-3 people from the states that play on it. The hackers basically own the game and it’s crap. I’ve reported them 1,000 times and no repercussions. When they finally did get kicked they’d already gotten all my loot from my base and I had them trapped so I could finally take them out and ofc that’s when they get kicked. I don’t think that’s a coincidence!