LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Catsbit.Care

Shall we ban cheaters teammates who don't cheat?

Shallwe ban cheaters teammates who don't cheat?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we?

• Yes, they have to get some warning (several days ban is ok)
    • No, they don't cheat themselves, so no ban for them
    • I don't care

Eg. I was able to raid one of biggest bases. Took hours to accumulate the required inventory too get the ground on them. They saw me once talking to a player they , apparently identified as a cheater who later was identified as not a cheater. Now keep in mind I'm just a solo player figuratively speaking. I can make friends along the way. But too this group of idealist, the believed if I was not gonna shoot the proven to not be a cheater player then I was must have been cheating with him. He also is a solo player. So this group tried labelling both of us cheats/hackers. And insinuated that I'm friends or even so, in leagues with the guy who has been cleared of apparently cheating. But still were making threats that because I wouldn't shoot him ( because his a good player) ((and I might've died, trying)) that I should be classed as a cheater also. And that because we have equal footing in some way, past history, that I should be removed and banned from oxide. Etc etc. 

Furthermore begun getting inboxes from weird players that I should leave and not return. A bit like a self ban huh. I disregarded their mumbo jumbo. Because it's clear to me, they are upset I raided them, and managed to get by their defences.. gates and so. Big towers and etc. So now they thought as a group to discuss tactics too disadvantage me and probably others. 

The guile of some. 

I mean one time I was, on the edge of a fence. And they are so smart, on PVE they decided to bring in wild animals to get me. Firstly it failed. But when they dragged a few bears in. It made things difficult and I died. Lost so much money. (Scrap.) 

Anyway, like this post suggests, they attempt to undermine the gameplay to lean in their favour by coming up with stupid ideas, like banning players that don't cheat. And how to get away with it. 

Thee old saying. If you cheat and get caught, you're through. Probably banned. Perhaps even lose your account. 

But if you are not cheating, why should you be punished as such. Weed out the cheaters and that only leaves the good. Because it is quite a disadvantage too cheat in the first place. So many ramifications. 

I had a big base just now and they blew it up. I said I wouldn't make any more rkts. They liked that idea. But came to front front door with a couple people with rkts. They said they wanted peace. But really they just wanted a war. (narcissistic mentality) oh well. 

By the way, PVE #58 has a log in error still. I posted video on other post. And well it's still not loading. It did a few times login but recently everyday, I haven't been able to log into this server. It's not because it's full. It's because some sort of connection issue is happening. I don't think it's my phone because all the other servers work fine.