LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Алина

Читер аимщик 50# сервер

А видно что он использует Читы и быстро передвигается?

Я вам клянусь он аимщик!! Зайдите прям сейчас на 50 сервер посмотрите! Он не даёт играть всему серверу! Он писал что у него отображаются большие головы поэтому ему даже не надо быть рядом! На видео видно четко как он показывает аим, просто сейчас проверьте на 50 сервере! Он нас троих убил на большом расстоянии секунд за 10 с пулемета! 

Аимбот трудно заснять, потому что он находясь далеко на горе убивает, но я засняла где это видно отчетливо

Да она мамой клянётся!!!!поверье ей=))))

@Catsbit.Care пожалуйста, буквально 5 минут назад это было, сейчас он на сервере, просто 1 минуту проверьте и вы увидите 

Я сейчас прикрепила ссылку на новое видео в ютуб которое сделано прямо сейчас, но оно рассматривается модератором, а Олег прямо сейчас на сервере и даже с дома выйти невозможно на дольше чем 5 минут, если можно без модерации отправить видео куда-то вы только скажите 

Edited by Алина

48 минут назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Care, if you look closely at his aim 

[He is looking in the sky] 

He shit the leather guy within few hits <Without missing any shot> 

And right after that. He instantly headshot the naked standing 90 degrees away from the [Leather user]

When they slightly look at the sky and don't miss a single shot 100% aimbot

I have experience regarding the aimbot and cheaters them self. 

So you can trust me ?

confirmed cheating ? 

I also clearly see the cheats on the video, I managed to shoot well, which is rare, if it was blocked immediately, a lot of deaths and theft of resources with the help of cheats could have been avoided, it’s a pity that this didn’t happen right away

this is very disappointing, these cheats are very difficult to film and prove, we do it, we spend time on this to defend our interests and the interests of other players, there are a lot of newcomers to the game. people are = money, rating, asset. 1 cheat discourages the desire to play a large number of people. The video clearly shows the cheater, it’s a pity that the measures were not taken immediately, but you will have to wait another 1-2-3 days

On 7/6/2022 at 6:50 PM, Алина said:

this is very disappointing, these cheats are very difficult to film and prove, we do it, we spend time on this to defend our interests and the interests of other players, there are a lot of newcomers to the game. people are = money, rating, asset. 1 cheat discourages the desire to play a large number of people. The video clearly shows the cheater, it’s a pity that the measures were not taken immediately, but you will have to wait another 1-2-3 days

Hi there, 

I understand your disapointment, 

yes, you are right, these cheats are difficult to record and prove, even when we monitor the servers, it's quite difficult to say whether the player has aimbot or not 

we improved the anicheat for speedhacking and flyhacking, the next step is aimbot 

i just do not want innocent people to get banned, that's why i'm very careful with that 

sorry for delaying with answers, it's my fault 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 часа назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

yes, you are right, these cheats are difficult to record and prove, even when we monitor the servers, it's quite difficult to say whether the player has aimbot or not 

we improved the anicheat for speedhacking and flyhacking, the next step is aimbot 

i just do not want innocent people to get banned, that's why i'm very careful with that 

Так он забанен?

12 часов назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Так он забанен?