LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
xadamx

Cupboard space & bugs

Hi. 

Cupboard space is greatly limited by roughly 100%. There is not enough room for all my wood, stone, metal and whatever else I so desire to put in it. Originally, not even that long ago, it contained .. 10 slots. 

Now only 5.

When you make a team mate or two. The cost of base outweighs the cupboard space and in turns make the bases, retarded. 

So now I am, and others having issues with the cost of walls, hand-crafted, because there isn't enough space in cupboard to put all the required maintenance. Building a little base, and building the walls around the base, cost 3000 stone. And 900 wood. A little bit of metal. That uses up all the space. And I could not upgrade my walls or base because I needed those 10 slots you so kindly had halfed. I now can see why people aren't building much at all. Little flimsy cabins that by the use of a rocket, especially 2. Their whole base it decimated. Including all their wares. Sad but true,  please return the cupboard space back to 10 or moreee slots. It would encourage people to build bigforts.

Edited by xadamx
  • Like 2

The cost of the walls/ gates, are stronger then the upgrade wood walls to concrete. Is wood strong then concrete? Since when. They are ugly these walls/gates, and they are not platform units. They are ugly pieces of furniture that waste time. And their made out of wood. Yet they are stronger then concrete. I'd rather if the cupboard space wasn't messed with by 100%, then build my own walls. 

Ideally it would be cool if the wooden walls/gates were upgradable to concrete even so much as metal. 

But I seem to just be annoying ya so. Hope that yous can understand their are building flaws happening. I do enjoy building blocks. But when it takes numerous hours to accumulate the materials only to find their isn't reliable space for it to be utilised, kind of sucks. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 4:16, [??] ?????? said:

El armario no aumentará el tamaño de la ranura.

Ya que no tenían la intención de que los jugadores crearan enormes bases de 5x5. Dado que esto retrasará gravemente el servidor. 

Si desea aumentar el tamaño de su base, debe conectarse más a menudo para completarlo. 

Y si no tienes ese tiempo, consigue un amigo que pueda ayudarte con eso. O no hagas bases enormes.

Y un aumento de las máquinas tragamonedas solo permitirá a las personas construir bases aún más grandes que ahora. Lo que incluso aumenta cada vez más el Lagg.

En realidad lo que más lag da son las forjas y las lámparas  e incluso las antorchas :v