LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
DankDawg

Failed log in for Prime server

Hi my game tag is DankDawg and I recently purchased prime, everything was fine until today the game does not allow me to enter prime server and instead shows an error message explaining I am already logged in. I hope this issue can be resolved quick I need to add resources to my cupboard! Haha 

Thanks for the help ?

9 hours ago, DankDawg said:

Hi my game tag is DankDawg and I recently purchased prime, everything was fine until today the game does not allow me to enter prime server and instead shows an error message explaining I am already logged in. I hope this issue can be resolved quick I need to add resources to my cupboard! Haha 

Thanks for the help ?

Hi, 

generally you have to wait for 5-10 minutes and re-enter the server

we're trying to find out this error and fix it

sorry for the inconvenience

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi, 

generally you have to wait for 5-10 minutes and re-enter the server

we're trying to find out this error and fix it

sorry for the inconvenience

Hi, 

Thank you for your response and efforts to fix this problem, I am now quite worried as its been a day and the prime server says I'm still logged in. I hope this issue can be worked out soon,  I will be patient and hopeful. In the meantime I've purchased prime again on another account to secure my progress within that server. 

I enjoy playing the game apart from the hackers which is why I enjoy the prime server and justifies the payment for Prime itself apart from no ads, I also like to support the game by purchasing your offers. Just a shame I can't access prime as it's the only server I can stand to play because it's hacker free. 

Kind regards, 

DankDawg ?

6 hours ago, DankDawg said:

Hi, 

Thank you for your response and efforts to fix this problem, I am now quite worried as its been a day and the prime server says I'm still logged in. I hope this issue can be worked out soon,  I will be patient and hopeful. In the meantime I've purchased prime again on another account to secure my progress within that server. 

I enjoy playing the game apart from the hackers which is why I enjoy the prime server and justifies the payment for Prime itself apart from no ads, I also like to support the game by purchasing your offers. Just a shame I can't access prime as it's the only server I can stand to play because it's hacker free. 

Kind regards, 

DankDawg ?

Hi again, 

Could you try to rejoin prime server and write me back?

Hi, 

I am able to join again. Thank you for helping me ?

I don't know if this information will help but I think my error/glitch was caused by me exiting the game before it loaded, as there are no ads I had a black screen for a while before game loaded which wasn't normal so I restarted it and that's when it happened. 

Thanks again! 

DankDawg

• Thanks 1